Monday, April 6, 2015

To Michael Savage April 6th, Monday all day

Doc,

After long and double religious holiday weekend, this Monday brought a good weather and real spring feeling to NYC and myself.
Had a good mood waking up, had a coffee with ice cream, did my prayers, took a shower to go out and enjoy the weather, when decided to check the news before walking out. It's like an oxygen for my brain. I can't do without it. That's the food for my mind. Body, mind and spirit should be fed in harmony, right? Right.
Turned the computer on to check the basic daily news from troubled Ukraine and saw its psychotic ruler talking psychotically - again!
Katt Williams would say "it's blew up my whole high" about himself in this type of situation, but I don't get high, so it blew my rational mind up, - again.
Is this what WE - Americans are paying to do what he does and wants to do and there is no outrage at all? Not only there is no outrage, there is no reaction to it at all.
This cuckoo oligarch, whose home built in the resemblance of White House (except WH is a temp. residence for working person and his is privately owned), already got more than $5 Billion tranche from "Int'l Community of well wishers" like ourselves in order to pay his country's gas bill to Russia and other things owed to its people under the condition of conflict resolution and ceasefire that he signed in Minsk, talking psychotically from both sides of his mouth asking for more trouble.
He is a multi-billionaire in $s, why he don't put out some of his money to relieve his people's pain?
By doing so he could become a living hero. Is he afraid that his family would suffer? His older son is married and has a child, his 2 daughters are living and studying in UK, his wife is educated and can work and help with living expenses. he has only one child at home. Besides, on that position of his, he can make more and more Billions of $s, isn't it?  He's much richer than O, but came here and asked for money from us. O pretended that he didn't gave money for "lethal" arms, but under the table he does.

God bless Putin's patience. I pray for that man's strength of mind. May God keep his mind from tripping and dripping bombs on those bozos' heads in Kiev.
But, in other hand, should he FINALLY decides that enough is enough and do it, he'll FINALLY stop the slaughter of his people in their homes on their historic land in Eastern Ukraine.
Watch and hear what the world-class-psychotic-uncle-PP of UA is talking about in their first session of "Constitutional commission" in Kiev today at 1tv.ru/news/world/281248. 
He says that "decentralization is not a federalization," that "Ukrainian must be the only official language of UA" and that the gov. should increase the punishment for "separatism" so "people should be scared to even think about it."
The leaders of Donbass politely said that his announcements are not in-lined with Minsk2 agreement.
In their place, I would say more! I'd ask him out right in the open this; "what are you smoking, you damn-retarded-blood-thirsty-war-monger, huh?" Yes, I'd would and I will.
But right now, let me get out and not let that vermin who got American taxpayers' money in his pocket to ruin my whole day.
I'll get back to this later with evening news along with releasing the posts I have in draft from weekend.

Now, late evening in NYC. I'm back; at NTV.ru/novosti/1389817 report says about the trauer period for perished sailors of the sunken fishing ship in Russian's Far East. In the evening of April 2nd 56 sailors died in sea and 13 still are unaccounted for. Rescue efforts could save the lives of 35 of the ship's crew members who are along with dead have arrived to the port Korsakov, - at NTV.ru/novosti/1389824.  
What an unfair tragedy! Those are the hardiest working people in the world. Those and the miners.
Media talks about every semi-literate bozo living a wild life of their own choice, but not talk about these people. Why do you think it is? Why don'y you talk?
You might ask "what is an "fair" tragedy? Fair tragedy is the reckless thrill seeking adventure that  somebody does for fun only. Such as climbing a mountain, jet racing in dangerous waters, etc.
Those were working people who were supporting their livelihoods and their families. 99% of the world population wouldn't do that job if even would be deprived of everything in life. Safer to live in desert and eat snakes than go into those dangerous waters in those harsh conditions.

Today I heard you a little. You were rambling a little bid about everything, going through the news headlines. Talked about Hollyweird's "bovine fundraismus" (as you called her in your 'Political Zoo') getting so much money for IDF. You don't know how and why is this happening given the attitude of those libs toward our only ally in ME? Well, I know the answer, but don't want to be too cynical to put it in here. You know it too. Why wouldn't you say it?
Did you ever talk about Eastern Ukraine and its bloody conflict that I missed so far for the last year?
I'm not sure, but why didn't you and why don't you now?
ME conflicts have only one type of solution/resolution and none of them are life threatening to us, should we decide we won't let it happen. Unlike the East European bloody war being waged for already a year now (which can become very dangerous overnight), talking about people in ME who couldn't care less that you're alive or dead is no use to me. You use even harsher words, you say
"they want to kill us." I agree. Those people didn't grow up with Mickey Mouse, Goofy, Donald Duck and all sorts of Fairies and their tales.
So, what you and your son as American men are going to do about it?
I know what I'd do should I have power of decision making. But, unfortunately not only I'm not a politician and do not aspire to be one, I'm not even a talk show host. Don't have a public microphone like you do. Should I have it.... Ooh, la, la....

Followers

Blog Archive