Wednesday, April 15, 2015

To Michael Savage April 15th, Wednesday

Doc,

I heard very little of your show yesterday, but was impressed that you reminded about the first Holocaust of 20th century during WWI - the Holocaust of Armenians. It usually called Genocide by them. I don't know the difference between the two and don't what to know. All I can tell you that it's not over even today. It never was. It was continuing in different forms in a slower and more concealed ways. Well, Turkey is a member of NATO, America don't care too much about history or geography, so in this sphere it's behind Europe, I must admit.
The whole mess in the Middle East hurt Armenian diaspora in that part of the world. Among other Christian minorities they suffered, left their homes or still facing uncertainty for their daily survival.
April 24th will be 100 year commemoration in Times Square. Massacres started from 1896, the culmination of extermination took place in 1915 and it subsided about 1923 when basically no one was left in those areas. In major cities some survived, because those were international, but country side was emptied. Even today turks do not admit and do not apologize. Check the letters and telegrams of then US Ambassador Henry Morgenthau who was a witness. There is a thick book which consist of copes of all the official documents gathered from international sources and translated in Russian, which can not be contested. They're all documents. Turks and Germans were allies in both World Wars. They were defeated. Nirenberg trial convicted many war criminals among them ottomancomenders of atrocities to death. One of them was talaatpasha-may-he-burn-in-hell-forever - then the minister of internal affairs, who, while sentenced to death, was hiding in berlin under assumed name. He-got-his-sh.t-together-though!
How 2 can be allies, commit crimes against humanity together, both loose and convicted and one at least apologized and paid the price and the other still going around and rejecting the facts and not being punished by us - the good old USA - beacon of justice for the world?!?

Let's go to what will happen to us now. Thugmease-Hill's campaign has no interest to me whatsoever. Don't want to hear about it at least for another year and a half.
The lowest-class insults that she openly addressed to Putin can bring us to another bloody Int'l disaster, should we survive until then.
I remember how happy I was the day I became an American. I remember every detail of that day, the taste of everything I ate, the weather, the colors around, the smells, the people I met.
I think when you're truly happy, it kind of radiates, it shows, it shines and people react to it.
That was one of those unique days for me and was many years ago. Don't happen often to me at all, especially when i listen to conservative talk shows all the time while walking in the streets.
I was so happy that I could vote and my voice will be heard. You know what happen?
I wrote about this before. When I found out who voting was being done and I was stupid to wait to do it the legal way, I was "disappointed," the least to say. Besides didn't see anyone that I really was "crazy about" to bother with. So, so far I never voted and don't know if i can see one I want to ran to volunteer and vote for. I still wish and dream about it. Wouldn't it be nice and fulfilling of my life?
Well, not to finish my post in a sad and pessimistic note I'd ask myself a Q and answer to it too.
Here; What above mentioned candidate should do to earn your sympathy, empty, thrust and respect?
In writing and in public apologize for his "miscalculated and inappropriate expressions and words" towards the head of another superpower and promise to hire me as her chief consultant/conceptual on foreign affairs. :) What? Why not? Who else is better now? No-body!
It seems from members of US Congress to major generals in this country running out of their minds.
God, save and protect! Bozhe, sposi i sokhrani!

So long.


 
 

Followers

Blog Archive