Thursday, April 16, 2015

To Michael Savage April 16th, Thursday

Doc,

Do you know that from 2008 Russian Federation has a law of disclosure/declaration of income and property for government employees/public servants and their spouses?
Yes, once a year it's being published for public.
V. Putin last year made c. 7.6 M rubles, has 2 apt, tells you how big they are, cars, etc.
The rest of the big names follow, some of his subordinates are making much more than him.
For example PM Medvedev made 8 M rubles and the man who is working for them last name Govoruna (I never heard of him, looks like an ethnic Ukrainian) made 114 M rubles. Deputy PM
A. Khloponin made the most - 208.6 M rubles, etc. etc.
At ru.facts.com/news/view/45583.html
From 2013 law requires to declare not only the income, but expenditure of the entire family including children.
Why don't we do it in here? We only know an around number of their salary, are the members of Congress "required" to disclose everything they have?
I remember when mccain/mcshame was running they asked how many houses his family have. He answered "I don't know." I saw it on national TV with my own eyes.  Who checks if they have hidden accounts in other places?

Get people who know this stuff on your show, so we can be informed.
Yesterday was a march in NYC for fair pay. I totally missed it and didn't even watch nightly news.
I can write about it on and on, but what is fair and not fair is a relative thing.
There are so many factors determining the labor market's wages in any given place and time, that it needs diverse and multiple adjustments in political, legal and economic situations in order to come up with a fixed solution and force it on privet employers. It's too complicated.
Our mayor and his wife are on this together with full force. Will see what happens. It doesn't effect me directly, though.
So, I'll talk Int'l politics, the part you're missing out so far.
Today, actually in couple of hours Putin will have a live press conference called "Live with Putin," which will be streamed by Channel One at www.1TV.ru/live.
he does this every year and he is THE only president of any country that I heard of does such thing.
Last year's lasted about 4 hours and he answered  to 80 Qs.
Call center started working already for a week ago, getting the calls, texts, emails from all over the world. Already more than a million calls are received and sorted out by topic and the organizers guarantee that no Q or request will be lost. Whatever amount won't be answered, will be sent to appropriate authorities or persons in charge.
It's at 1tv.ru/news/social/281944 and the site is Moskva-Putinu.ru. He will be surrounded by live audience and a few dozen journalists from all over the world will be presenting the event and commenting on it for their "constituency" simultaneously.

I wish I'd get to ask him a Q or 2. But I didn't even tried this one. He'll get millions of them and most of them will be on domestic issues and will include lots of suffering. I have only on US-RF relations.
Come to think of it; what exactly would I ask and how would i put it?
It's about 3am in NYC and I'll leave this for later today. I have so much to find out.
Let's say if I'd get a chance to ask him 3 or 2 or only 1 Q, what would I ask?
Happy good thinking to me!  *******************************************************

In the meantime in Kiev this is what happening; check 1tv.ru/news/world/281945.

Another convoy consist of 120 tracks with 150 ton humanitarian aid from RF went to Donbass today; at 1tv.ru/news/social/281948.

Also check DNR-online.ru, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjIditIilSI.
I'll report on highlights of Putin's live press-conference tomorrow.

So long.




Followers

Blog Archive