Thursday, July 10, 2014

To Michael Savage (part 159)

Doc,

July 10th, Thursday, 2014 AD, 3 pm in New York City you started your show approving John Boehner's slamming of O's policies on invaders.
Well, today NYC is going down by doing another destructive thing against its legitimate and taxpaying residents, but I'll talk about this later.
Then you're going to talk
- big money,
- big churches, which are ushering amnesty to get federal money,
- why O can't go to those camps where those "children" are.
Your opinion is that secret service don't want him to be seen with gang members, who can attack him.
I think that's good for his safety and health, sure, that makes sense. Why not to be on safer side. I don't want him to get hurt.

Now is 3:22 pm break, full range fight is going on in eastern Europe between the people who live in the east of Ukraine and UA's central puppet government's military who is paid and brainwashed by all sorts of war mongers; UA oligarchs, US political warmongers and oil thirsty anti-Russian forces of the world. My heartache on this is that this is brother killing conflict.

Today Central forces of Kiev are getting into the airport of Donetsk and full force bloody battle can be raging by now. It's at 1Tv.ru/news/world/262840. On Twitter @Starlet737 #508.
TV crew itself caught up in between gunfire. Kudos to reporter Sergei Zenin for doing this horrendous job.
In the city of Lugansk there are battles going on around the airport.
1TV.ru/news/world/262839, tweet #509.
Ivan Prozorov and Alexander Yevstigneeyev are also working in the same, very dangerous conditions.
I pray for them every day and every night.

You say G. Beck is talking about sending food and balls to those "kids" to play soccer.
Of course, time to have fun.
I just came up with an expression.
While soccer plays, sucker pays.
Let's the suckers pay. Why are you screaming? Don't you know houses of warships are run for business? Don't open my big fat mouth. G. Back is collecting balls because he'll take the best for himself. I think he lost his real ones. :) ! ? Most of "help" business is a business.

About immigration;
it is a O sum game. Money is not a rain coming down, so you should be "nice" and let everybody get some as yourself. It's not an air to be shared with. If it were one of those, no one could stop it anyway, so we wouldn't have this conversation naturally.
Why I am against it? Because I'm a legal Immigrant. I'm a Naturalized Citizen who spent lots of time and effort to become a citizen and naturally I want others to do the same. Fear is fear and enough is enough. Entire system for many years checked my merits to grant me my status.
I'm a Citizen by conscious choice, not by chance. Somehow I never liked the word "proud," but don't like to be called stupid either. On whose beck that "compassion" problem is going to seat? G. Beck's?
Your'e right, whoever want to help should help REALLY, such as take those to their houses, provide all the "help" from their own packets and pay more taxes on them. If Americans who are "pro" on this would go to those countries and adopt those kids, who would stop them? No one. So why they don't do that that way. Simple; be a nice person with other peoples' money under "helping" lie is much easier.
Plus, in the middle, they can still from the pot of "compassion" paid by naive.

Now 4:15 pm you're taking calls.
Today I saw you on RT.com before your show started. I call and call now and can't got through.
I might just give up and do my stuff.

So long.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive