Friday, July 4, 2014

To Michael Savage (part 157)

Doc,

Happy 4th of July!
3:08pm, you just started the show with a clip from someone telling that P.tus he'll "borrow" the power he needs to pass "immigration" bill. He uses word "borrow" instead of "grub".
Granny P.l.si -  the new Santa Clausina of our times says that "there is one community with the border getting through." Ooh la, la!
You are right, by saying it, she is announcing annulment the border of this country, which directly contributes to demise of national security and our survival.
She should be removed right away in handcuffs and tried. Not impeached, no, impeachment will take lots of time, we don't have a luxury like that these days. Somebody should get guts and say "enough is enough."
Country is out of control physically, because of not-security of the borders, contaminated morally by thoughts and behaviors of immorality and violence, getting stupider educationally and sinking in deeper debt financially by the day. What's left, I ask? What can I do?  I'm still searching. I'm going to give glory to God and keep searching. My head is high, my spirit is up and my conscious is clear. I'll do what I can for my country. For country that I didn't get my chance, but got it by choice and showed merit to be able to be here and part of this.
Hallelujah, Praise the Lord!

So long.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive