Tuesday, July 1, 2014

To Michael Savage (part 156)

Doc,

Yesterday I couldn't listen to you.
Today you just started with saying that you don't want talk about rogue presidency today so listeners won't get bored and turn you off.
You say ACLU wants to remove a cross from Mouth Soledad, which is a prominent landmark of the city of San Diego, CA, which represents veterans of ALL WARS.
"Because Cross represents only Christianity" - so they say, thus lawsuit is supported by same atheists and some Jewish war veterans. I don't have any moral expectations from people who believe that they created themselves, but the Jews? Oh well, we'll see what happens.

Another news of the day; 3 Jewish teenagers are killed in Israel.

Now you say your listeners are depressive because they're listening to talk show in the middle of the day and trying to explain how we're suppose to channel our depression.
To you life is "sink or swim" and one has to learn how to survive.
I channel mine by writing this to you.

You're against antidepressants because they kill creativity. That might happen in 2/3 cases. 1/3rd of the chance it wouldn't. I'll explain to you, if we ever meet.
You're saying you don't want to talk about topics above, but you're actually are talking about them.
3:21pm now and you say that you already got good calls.

You didn't mention Ukraine. Eastern Europe, one of most educated if not THE most educated part of the world, Christian culture is burning in brother killing war. If you don't know much about it, for what I can't blame you (because you don't speak the language and you can't trust main stream media) you can take my calls and ask me Qs. I always point out facts and show appropriate sources.
There are Ukrainian and Russian info. sources in English, although limited, but you can compare and do your own conclusions. I can direct you, translate for you and answer your Qs objectively. I'm not ethnically Slavic, don't have anyone there whatsoever.
You told us that most of your listeners are from former Soviet Union. Now why are you surprised that your ratings are down?
Other talk show hosts' ratings are down too, but I'm your regular, so I expect better reporting on this issue from you vs. others.
I think I'm going to watch football today seriously after more than 30 years of break. I can't recollect any sport event that I sat down all that time and watched carefully.
In former Soviet Union football was predominant sport. I wasn't a fanatic, but at least like most of the people I'd watch championships or the games my local team would play.
Why I didn't watch it here in so many years? First I wasn't so emotionally carefree to spend time watching sports and didn't have a side to fan for.
I LOVE one part of football the most. Unlike baseball it has a set time.

3:45 now, you're announcing a committed to stop the removal of the cross, asking 10000 men and women to come to join you! Bravo, Dr. Savage. I wish I could come.
You say from now on your show and your reputation are on line because of this commitment.
You can't go back and wish that police would turn around and join the crowd. You don't care if even God himself comes and makes a decision to remove it. It's NOT suppose to come down!!!
Good Spirit with God's will and your listenership you shall succeed.

Way to go! I'm proud of you. You made my day already.
If Americans win over Belgium today - I'm having a beer tonight. This would be reconnecting a piece of my leisurely life in the past (when my mother and father were alive and I had many relatives),
with my new American life of more than 2 decades here. Another country, another culture, another language, another citizenship and I'll be for team USA! It's all mine now!

3:57 now you say you're going to take some calls about the cross and you got one call about not letting Teddy into the water in that area. You said you know the bay.

So long.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive