Thursday, July 1, 2010

To Michael Savage (part 8)

Dr. Savage,

I was watching and listening about this Russian Agent story, trying to figure it out.
There is a program RT.com. It's Russian TV in English. One of their reports had Wayne Madsen and former CIA analyst Ray McGovern as guests. They two were saying that those agents got nothing to do with military or tech. secrets as usual espionage considered, that those were just "not registered agents" whose job was to get closer to some politicians to "influence" their policy.
Like you said on the first day of this news that the "registered" ones called "lobbyist?" That might be it.
McGovern also said that currently 20 countries have not registered any agents or organizations in Russia, but they're all over in there and authorities know about them.
Who knows? I never heard of these type. Why they were carrying wrong names? Of course it's illegal, but their work was directed to benefit these 2 countries to get closer or not?
In one of the news reports I heard that 2 of the accused were involved in some campaign fund-raising for O and Hillary.
My Q is: Why didn't they choose to do it openly at least starting from last 2 years?
Last couple of years Russian government hired 3 PR US companies to put their best face forward, to represent their side of the story, especially on the war in South. The result of these companies efforts he was chosen as a person of the year and his picture got on the cover of Time magazine, remember? RF spent lots of money on political PR in USA. One of those Internationally known PR companies charged $30 thousand a month on one year contract. Mr. Putin's administration put efforts into Russia's image building and did it very openly.
Couldn't he donate to all sorts of so called Int'l or Nat'l policy analysis and research institutes or centers instead of paying for so many people's leisurely lives in USA? Don't know. They are non-profit, they take money from everybody and could "closely" look into some "special situations" perhaps? Just a guess. I'm not an expert on this.
When slick Willy was in Moscow with Prime Minister, latter said "you came to Moscow at the right time, your police got out of control and grubbed some people, but that's their job." Willy was laughing. This was on RT.com and CBS.com. Also Mr. Putin had a smirk mixed with a smile on his face when he said this. I assume in his mind he was saying
"do you know how many of yours I know by real name, address and a face too?"
After your show I listened to Michael Smerconish a little, he had some intelligence analyst from UK about this. Latter said that in this day and age you can find most things on Google. He also said they could listen to those politicians' interviews on radio and TV and find out what's was on their agenda. By going to parties you can't really talk politics with politicians, all you get is a chitchat.
It was funny to hear.
I smell old cold war, old fashion nonsense, which is obsolete these days. Some were here for decades, maybe even forgot to work.
Why now, right after that groovy "happy meal with shared fries summit?" Especially Gibbs said that O knew about it before the meeting? That's my biggest question, but I have no clue. They enchanted Mr. M by opening Twitter account for him. I think they got his password alright. Showed him gadgets, a phone to surprise him. He was really glowing. Was he truly surprised seeing a phone nobody really needs? I wonder. I dream to ask him one day on my own International program. He was a law professor before this job for many years. He's not a "career" politician like our master organizer, who wants to convince people to conduct world affairs on Twitter.
Imagine; Twitter, twitter, knock, knock, I've a got a bigger and faster bomb, it's coming your way, are you ready? Twitter, twitter!!!
Wow! We lived to see this day, didn't we?
Hope this won't affect the good relations, seriously. I was happy to see a progress. Actually I was getting even a little too surprised, raising eyebrows while watching. The two man looked like old bodies on their day care friends' reunion. It seemed like they could have sleep over, pajama and slumber party albums on them to refresh fun memories after lunch.
If I'd be with Mr. Medvedev, I'd not suggest him eat that burger. "Get some juicy steak or something" I'd say. I'd pay for it too. I put my money where my mouth is. Also cold beer would be nice. My favorite ... classified.
Mr. Putin also said to Mr. Clinton "I really expect that positive relations will not suffer." Amen to that.
I'd suggest an exchange, a swap and put to rest to this type of a thing. It's a shame. Taxpayers on both sides shouldn't be forced to pay for this. We can do better than this from now on.
So long.
P.S. Stop screaming on your program, you're screaming too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers