Monday, May 17, 2010

To Michael Savage (part 3)

Dr. Savage,

You should hold O responsible for his words about the freedom of media thing. Not only your lawyers should send him a letter, but they should go sit on front of Downing 10 with papers and get media coverage in UK. I have a gut feeling how that thing happened to you, who stuck your name under the counter, and you being a "libertarian" is not helping. If you don't understand what I'm saying, I can explain in private.
Some groups got lots of money around the world and are doing this on purpose. They're becoming more and more militant. They poisoned America, Europe, even Israel, which was founded as a religious country, embarking Russia and other emerging markets, even Africa. Some "non-for-profit" organizations are paying people in here to go and set up shop in there.
Let's go to trivia now. I can't take too much of this, please.
Take a break, shall we?
You say you don't like to get haircuts. I can give you a haircut. I'm not a hair dresser and never learned the trade, but all my cousins, friends, neighbors and later their kids use to get from me. Some of the kids were so used to, even as grown-ups they'd wait for me to visit them to get in shape. It's an unpleasant thing to go to hair salon, especially if you're a clean freak. I hate the "hair-washing" part. It feels like they want to break your neck. I ended up washing at home, running there wet, telling that I just did it and tip the washing person anyways. After hair cut I run back to shower and throw away the cloth I was wearing as a top (no need to clean hair, I have too many cloths).
Another hygiene thing; I never would let anyone cut my nails. I'll be doomed if the day comes that I wouldn't be able to do my own manicure and pedicure. Also massage - I don't like that. I don't let a stranger massaging me - a man or a woman. I'll talk about massage later, you should talk about it too on the show.
I have been in a SPA a few times. It was in Switzerland, small town, a train ride from Zurich, called B...n. It had inside and outside pools, pretty clean. Inside pool had all sorts of water flaws, which suppose to massage their own ways. The nice part was that coming out of the pool the service guy would give a warm fluffy towel right out of special closet. He'd open it and rap around my shoulders. I felt pampered and attended to. I guess that "closet" was keeping towels warm and disinfecting them at the same time. Shower also had lower fountain which had an anti-fungus liquid for feet.
It was a strangely quiet, beautiful and I felt isolated place. An old town with real small and very expensive shops. I wouldn't know what to do there. It should be very boring for a New Yorker like me who is sitting now in a coffee shop after midnight and doing this. Everything there closes early evening and people are not "smiley faces." From outside pool you could see a cute house on the hillside, all surrounded by trees, kind of alone. I believe I have the pictures. I would swim and think looking at that; what people do for a living who live there? How you can go and sleep in the house so isolated on hillside all your life? What kind of life is that? I still wonder.
Now, let's get back to our busy lives in USA. We didn't inherit houses like lots of them, we have to pay rent and mortgage and government debt on top of it.
If you, as fellow citizen, would invite me to visit San Fransicko, where I haven't been, and take me out with your friends and Teddy on the boat, I promise to give you a good haircut. You wash your own hair. We'll take as long as you want and discuss every single hair left on your head while cutting, so there will be no complains. While out with a good haircut, we'll discuss visiting Russia and doing business there. Business of informing and warning of the dangers of liberalism.
Also talk about some bio-energy stuff on the show, if you want. I know a little about it, I can check who has which one. Some people have positive, some have negative and all those have different strengths and different vibes.
I have very strong positive one. I don't feel comfortable around negatives. They take my energy. Dogs are very good sensors. They run and jump on the person who has a positive one. We'll see what Teddy will do if he sees me.
Kids also are like that. Some grow up being negative as adults, but they thrive on positive from the beginning of their lives.
Interesting topic? I can talk about this, but will stay away from determining for anyone. Believe it or not, it's not a complicated thing.
So long.

Followers