Saturday, May 15, 2010

To Michael Savage (part 2)

Dear Dr. Savage,

I don't know what were you thinking having an interview with P...y anyway (I don't want even mention the name) and complain about it later? What did you expect? I'm not going to read it, so I can't comment. I heard I guess on your Thursday show your
analysts. Why do they stop your 3rd hour broadcast in NY area?
Try to reinstall it, if you can.
I have a little FYI, suggestion and a comment in this posting.
FYI:
You said that Mr. Putin was shooting tigers in Siberia. He shoot, but it wasn't a bullet, it was a syringe with tranquilizer. He was working with some wild life preservation group, which saves tigers. They had to check some stuff, ok?
Suggestion:
Let's find out how to translate and publish your books in Russian.
I can help with my skills, but you have to make contacts and find financing.
Comment:
I wanted to say this all along, all those years I listened to you; please, please, stop insulting people!!!
Don't call O H....r! Don't insult Rush, Sean, Bill, Glenn and others, don't call them names. They don't do it to you. That's why you're not being invited by Foxnews.com to their programs.
It's just not helping you or, I believe, pleasing anybody who listens to you. It's not helping any cause.
They do their part. All of you don't need to agree on everything. Even identical twins have different personalities. I don't agree with everything every one of you say every day, but I continue to listen, because that's the way I hear intellectual discourse.
You said that you were "... libertarian" I heard on that interview with P...y? You were like that before or you changed recently?
I thought you were talking against perversion all those years? How do you compute these 2 together? Can you explain this on your show?
I'm not a full blown conservative. I disagree on 2 major issues with them and with you, which leaves me on center-right. Polls say that most of the country are center-right today? Can you talk some more about this?
So long.

Followers