Sunday, December 18, 2016

To Michael Savage Dec. 17-18th, weekend edition

Doc,

Wee hours of Saturday, 17th.
Look what I found; a rabbi explains why Trump won, at youtube.com/watch?v=O3b9omLJPps.
I'm sure you know and I know also what he's talking about, but it's good when a rabbi is saying. Some religious groups bent over to liberals to get government subsidies. Many "preachers" are on the side of thugs. Maybe this one doesn't have a temple to run? I don't know where he lives, but God forbid he'll meet one of those "highly educated" ones in Upper West Side.
I'm surprised he's swearing freely. ;) I think he had enough of BS in his lifetime.
He says that Trump said he'll ban Muslims, but Trump didn't say he'll ban all Muslims, he said he will implement an extreme vetting.
Common sense people know what Trump is talking about. I don't know how he's going to have it done, How much he can find out about immigration law? If  he'll ask those "professors" who're teaching at low-life universities, they'll tell him totally different stories. Many Immigration lawyers, like many others, are crooks and liars. I know one is selling other people's documents to his clients, changing their identities.
In terms of a ban; it don't need to called a "ban," but many decades America wasn't letting people come from Middle East, such as Lebanon and Syria, even if they were Christian.
I just search and found out that this rabbi also a comic and his real name is Hershel Remer.
Looks like an interesting character; a comic rabbi who swears. Sure has a big mouth and throws it around like a fireball.

A few minutes ago this news came in; another t.r.r attack in Turkey, at ntv.ru/novosti/1733478.
A bus blow up next to University, there are dead and injured. 3am GN

2:17pm,
Couple of days ago EU member countries besides Italy agreed to extend economic sanctions against RF citing its relations with Ukraine. The decision with a time limit, from 6 to 12 mo, will be ratified early next week, at reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-eu-sanctions-idUSKBN144289.
Headline says "in a signal to Trump."
[Signal who? Maybe they wanted to say they want to signal to my rat's .ss instead, but misspoke?
I guess so.
Those euro-unwashed can't come to realization that they're barking up to wrong tree. Only in their graves they'll dream to see Crimea separate from Russian Federation.
Crimea was, it IS and WILL be part of Russian Federation. THAT'S WHAT I AM SAYING!!!
I WISH I'D HAVE MY OWN PROGRAM AND TELL THEM OUT LOUD WHAT RUSSIANS CAN DO TO THEM AT ANY SECOND OF ANY DAY OF THE YEAR.
If they're dreaming to see Russia weak, falling a part and listening to their commend, while here, in this world, alive and awake, they all should have their brains examined. I can't give them hope that contemporary medicine can do anything to help, but they sure have right to seek help. That's all. ]

In the result of t.r.r.st bombing in central Turkey 14 are dead and more than 50 are injured, most of them soldiers, at 1tv.ru/news/issue/2016-12-17/21:00#2. 
Nobody took responsibility for the attack yet, but Turkish government is suspecting separatist Kurds.
Putin sent condolences.
[Why Kurds can't have their own country when they have been ruling and taking care of themselves for many decades in Iraq and Turkey? How come Kosovar Albanians got independence from Serbia, but Kurds can't get from Turkey? We should ask fornicator-bill-clinton about it, shouldn't we?]

Today Chinese government said that it's planning to return US underwater drone seized a few days ago in South China Sea, but complained that US is hyping up the incident, at
reuters.com/article/us-usa-china-drone-idUSKBN14526J.

3:30pm, Trump is in Mobil, AL now. He had scheduled 2 stops in there at 2pm at Airport arrival and and 3pm in Ladd-Peebles stadium.

Urgent;
Pay attention people!!! It's until 11:59pm tonight!!!
Everybody should go to www.DonaldJTrump.com/splash/2017-inaugural-membership
to get yourselves a holiday gift by buying "Inaugural Membership Card" which is going to be signed by him.
It's for $35 only and you can have a momento. If you want to donate more, more power to you and God bless your pocketbooks!
Let's pray and hope that he can make more money for all of us!
Good luck to y'all, I'm off to Museum tonight.

10pm, it's cold and wet in NYC, but I'm home and look what I found.
Last half an hour I'm laughing my lungs off, you should too. Funny moments from Presidents, Bush, Yeltsin, Obama, etc. at youtube.com/watch?v=-AuQBFZ9ELA. 
This is from UN 'circus week' (mw), at youtube.com/watch?v=thihXcZXOsU. hahaha!

In following clip you'll hear what Putin said about US elections clearly and literally, from his own mouth, in Oct., at youtube.com/watch?v=DkytmPu1JI4. 
That w.tch-H looks so dangerous to me. I smell sulfur from just seeing her picture and get creeps from her voice.
No wonder her husband was fornicating right in front of her face all their "married" life.

Oh, my, God looked down on USA on Nov. 8th, 2016. Thank Hashem!
I'm going to celebrate by having an ice cream now. :)

_______________________________________________
Sunday, the 18th. Wee hours.
I can't believe the year is almost over. What a year it has been!
I'm already missing the time of election. I still want to talk to people to change their minds. It has been so long I've got use to it. It became a lifestyle. It was such an emotionally charged time of an important journey. Wasn't easy though. Overwhelming majority of people wouldn't listen or would listen with daed stare and not to say anything.

Look what I found; Clinton's daughter's apt building in midtown, called Whitney.
In 6 story building with 4 condo apartments; hers, J.Lo's, NASCAR driver Jeff Gordon and one other. It must be fun to be around those type of people for afternoon tea? Sure, why not?
Just look how "champions of poor and disadvantage" are living on their 'salaries.'
Showing up for a few minutes in front of executives of banks charging them $600 000 for a handshake sure she can help her family to live large. I don't mind though, if it'd be honest or legal,
but banks were giving her money to make her to continue to print money out of thin air, as O did, to keep up with financial markets, while all the rest will pick up the tab.
No one would give her anything just to hear any other thing besides "I'll do whatever you want, screw the rest of 99%!"
To me this practice should be defined as "conflict of interest with American people and their livelihoods" and should be pursued as a crime. That's how I see it.
Look here youtube.com/watch?v=X2irMxtIC3s and here
youtube.com/watch?v=8cHPqVT3isk. Don't faint.
I'm not. I don't like the neighborhood. Not enough residential for me.
I lived on south side of the Part, off 5th Ave. where the front windows of that building are looking, next to Flatiron building. You see it at 0:38 min into the tape, called "Madison Green."
At 1:05min. you see the kitchen of that apartment. It really looks gloomy to me. Nothing groovy and comforting about that space to be called "space for cooking and dining." Very cold for me. Terraces are better than apartments. I like new ones with contemporary amenities.
I like a new house built on new land (meaning the first time on the spot) and new furniture. I can't stand old furniture no matter how much art value it might have. But, that's me, and I don't have it.
At least not yet.
With God's will, maybe, if Trump hires me as a consultant?
Believe me, if I'd get a change to meet with him and tell him what education and knowledge I have to offer, he'll hire me. Nobody has the same, plus the skills and experience I have. In terms of logic, critical thinking, analytic abilities and intuition, coupled with extreme positive bio-energy (which come only as nature's genetic gift), I have no competition in my field. Public relations is my forte, but I have a shy and reserved nature and never so far promoted myself. Don't know how to do it. Last 25 years I was always underpaid. No connections, you see. I did RE for a while, when it was OK, then it went down. It's a commission job and for a single person it's hard to rely on.

Late Joan River's apt is much. much better for my taste, at youtube.com/watch?v=LrESL0Wqo3g.
This video is taken last year, I wander if it's sold and if it's sold for asking price - $28 M.  
I'd win a lottery, would definitely get that. Especially if a comedian was living in there.
Let me see...
Yes, I found it; it was sold for asking price, at
nytimes.com/2015/07/19/realestate/penthouse-owned-by-joan-rivers-sold-for-28-million.html?_r=0. 
Joan had a ghost in there and she invited a ... to scare her off? Ha ha ha!...
I knew something was going to be funny about that place.
She was Jewish, Do Jews believe in ghosts? I didn't know.

Apparently "Middle Eastern royalty" bought the place and register under the name "One E 62nd Street, LLP." Nice...
You never know who your neighbor will be one day, no matter how rich you are. That's the bad part. 
Listening to 4am morning prayer music of another religion (no matter which one it might be), is not my preferred way of relaxation and tranquility at home. Imagine it even can be 5 times a day?
You'll never know what'll change in Int'l politics and how and who'd be a coming floor below yours.
Just saying.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive