Friday, September 2, 2016

To Michael Savage Sep. 2nd, Friday

Doc,

Can't believe how time passes by. I didn't do much in summer. At least not yet. Haven't been on the beach for many years. Tonight I'm going out. I'll tell about it tomorrow.
You had substitute today. I didn't listen.

Trump went to Mexico and met with its President 2 days ago, on Wednesday. It went well, everyone can find and hear it for themselves.
Then he came back and have a rally in Phoenix, AZ. He spoke about the meeting in lenght, at
youtube.com/watch?v=7w-_NObzPp8. This entire speech is 1 hour and 14 minutes.

If you want to hear his words only about building the WALL, here it is only 2-3 min excerpt from it, at youtube.com/watch?v=QKIoqBYQzvc. I love when he says in this clip "From day one we'll begin working on an impenetrable, physical, tall, powerful, beautiful southern border wall. We'll use the best technology, including above and below ground sensors. I absolutely believe that Mexico will work with us."  
TEXT TRUMP 88022. 
I'd suggest also inviting a few Russian Border Generals (yes there are the ones specialized on borders) and ask their advice how they keep those enormously long Russian borders secure. How did they do even soviet times, where there were no high tech. "sensors."
If I'd interview H on immigration, she'd not survive a chance. She is so ignorant about what is going on, you can only imagine.
None of conservatives also, be it talk show host, an author, a priest, a rabbi, a public figure, none in public eye know about the mess the immigration business of this country is.
You mentioned that Laura Ingraham is your good friend, she speaks Russian and now she's involved
with Trump campaign. It's a good news, but I assume she can do more than she already did, because I just heard about it from you only.
You don't seem to be impressed by Kellyanne Conway becoming Trump's campaign manager. She was on Cruz's cruizer first, now T took her. Maybe because she has been all over the media, she is a lawyer and a pollster, maybe knows women issues in voting process better than others, who knows?
Her face is familiar, but I haven't heard her talk, because I don't pay attention what is being said by whom on channels that she frequented. It should be an emotionally hazardous job to talk to those rotten-headed-idiots on CNN, MSLSD, etc, etc. She should get yogurt for free.

You mentioned the name of MSM dummy who's going to mediate the debate between the two? Wow! What a clownada that is going to be?!

Vermin of MSM are attacking T, saying that he flip-flopped on his signature issue of immigration. One thing I'm so certain about it that he should start bringing concrete examples and asking Qs to H.
I'm more than sure that she had no answers.
Trump should show the media statistics of legitimate surveys, which they can't argue against, and then ask Qs to the other side. Many, many Qs. One after another, endlessly. He doesn't need to be confined by a debate or two ran by hostile bozos. He can just go on to public in any which way he can and ask and ask and ask questions and ask some more until he get answers.
Who can give him whose Qs? MOI! Me, myself and I. Who else has more info. about immigration?
Do I know about it everything? No. But... I can find out everything like no one else. Not even lawyers L. Ingraham, K. Conway, C. Christi, you name it. How?  Only I know how.
Give it to me, let me handle it, Mr. Trump!!! *****************************************
Why do I want to do it? If not me, who else?
We're living dangerous times in this country. Drug overflow, semi-literacy and jail culture has numbed lots of brains from within while enemies are cripping up on us, crawling inside the house and setting up shops like termites in low quality, semi-rotten wooden walls. It stinks to high heavens when cuckoo Jeh Johnson of DHS under "auspices" of his boss attempting to take over the US presidential election process by using a scare tactic. At this time bogeyman is Putin and his weapon is a computer. S. O. S! What do they call it? Electrical infrastructure like an electric grid?
  Watch this at truthrevolt.org/news/dhs-considers-special-declaration-take-charge-presidential-election. Tell me if something is not very wrong with this man's mouth, inside and out. He can swallow my giraffe's .ss, as far as I'm concerned and, because of it, I'm very concerned.
Is Jeh means Jehova or what? Maybe he considers himself Jehova like his boss? I wonder why not?
Afterall he has got in there with that brain and mouth.

I heard some hispanics left their agenda of supporting Trump, because his stand on immigration? How did that happen? Entire MSM saying that he "softened" on the issue. So what seemed to be the problem?
Oh, I see... I see what was the problem; they were fake, phony, frauds who didn't succeed in "changing" him, so they decided to go back to their "right way" where they originally belonged.
Good riddance!

Eastern Economic Forum starts in Russia's Far East's capital Vladivostok, at rt.com/business/357954-eastern-economic-forum-vladivostok. 
Putin is keeping his cool and doing local and Int'l business as usual.

I've just got an idea how Trump can start shutting up stinky mouths of vermin of the MSM. Not by changing the meaning of his words or anything that he already said or did, but just changing the construct of his thought process transfer. Just change the diagrams like in one of the jokes I know.
Entire nation don't need to have high intellectual IQ to understand basic common sense in daily life.

Real master of its craft can explain even most complex things in simple ways and words. It's not easy though, that's why I said "real master." I meant the one like myself. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive