Sunday, September 25, 2016

To Michael Savage Sep. 25th, Sunday

Doc,

Wee hours of the morning.
I listened to the show on Friday, you were talking about guns and asking listeners who have more than 3 of them to call and explain why they think they needed so many, if they don't why not? Also you had a caller who didn't have any and thought he don't need one.
Also you mention that at Monday debate H-Clintongue asked for a stool to get even with Trump's height. She's 5'4", he's 6'4". Commissioner rejected it, but she might get custom made podium.
[What? N to stool, Y to podium? What's the difference???
Of course discussions about guns are very controversial. I don't have one, never had one in my life. Don't know for sure if I want to have one living on NYC. Should I be forced to answer or to chose between Y or N, I'd say Y! In the neighborhood where I live there were multiple gun fires throughout the summer. Even funny thing happen, I don't have time to tell it now. ***********************]

This is the clip where a courageous woman unleashed the hell of bullets on armed thugs who broke into her house at night, killing one of them. This happened in Gwinnett county, GA, which is close to Atlanta. The date on the videotape shows 9-16-2016 though. Is this happen at 16th and hit the fan of media 23rd, or happened 23rd, remains unclear.
Watch a good job!, at youtube.com/watch?v=OuTuzVDEnp4. 3min.
This is a little longer version includs the 911 call, at youtube.com/watch?v=stOcTAADa38. 13min. The operator of 911 should be fired right on spot. Is she retarded or she just was making fun of that woman asking her a dozen times if she's hurt or not? She said from the beginning that she got hit on the head.
I knew why bozo operator is acting like that. She's delaying the ambulance help for a racial reason. She's a black racist, that what I believe and that's what I say!

I had a good laugh watching this. Although there is a death involved, but sorry, can't help it. Looks one of "instant karma" clips. Dead person's mother should cry, not the rest of us. He went with gun to harm others, he went down with gun. That's just fair.
Hope they catch the other two soon and staff them in slammer fast. I hope someone puts this clip in slower motion so we will enjoy it even better.
Enjoy this version too; youtube.com/watch?v=ysYRiO5lieo. 5min.
She should be awarded by medal of "civilian self-defence" (I just made it up on the spot) and hired by local police department.
No commercial breaks at Monday debate. Must be 90 minutes. Good staff! Everyone should watch.
Now they're "complaining" that Trump has a "height privilege." Liberal fascists never stop, do they?

In this matter yours and my favorite Jackie Mason says "they should bring down the hoop for Jews, Japanese want to play basketball too," at youtube.com/watch?v=qbO1a_H-tXk, 2:22min. into the tape. He's hilarious. You sometimes sound like him, I'm sure you're listening to his concerts often.
He started praising Trump from the middle of last year.
When Jews call Christians goyim is it derogatory? I assume gentile is not. I search google, but couldn't find any clear and serious answer. Internet is not the best place to look up for serious things anyway. Some word even can have dual meanings, such as "chutzpah."   
I put this clip before, but doing it again, because I want every Jew see this, at youtube.com/watch?v=U2G9MR1n7Es. Made by Ezra Levant called "The Donald Trump video every Jew must watch."

Extra sensory perceptions are necessary for radio host, I agree with you.
At the end of your 3rd hour you were bickering that your job is lonely and you don't know if anyone is listening. Complaining that no one is calling... Well, its Friday evening in here, people have life, you know. Another thing about calling you is what I call a "bad experience" for many reasons.


Int'l news; Syria's PM at UN said that bombing of its military is not a mistake by US troops, it's done deliberately, at RT.com/news/360532-syria-us-air-strike-un. 
Lavrov said that US should separate groups on Syria, rt.com/news/360467-lavrov-syria-us-nusra. 





Talking of liberal fascism I want to mark this; they will not stop on anything, nothing.
CC works on 5 steps;
1. tolerance, meaning "leave me alone,"
When people agrees without asking right Qs there comes
2. acceptance, meaning equal rights, meaning cress-cross every social order, do the way you want, Then, when it's already accepted, i.e. is normal,
3. let's celebrate, meaning - promote.
4. forced participation,
5. punishment to everyone who disagrees.

Sounds like the religion which starts with word "peace" and goes right into killing spree under 'command' of God. Goes from A-Z very fast. Once you bent for A without sorting out what it is about, there goes your neighborhood... asking the fate of sodom and gomorrah from God.
Don't tell me I have to change The Holy Bible, because I can't.
O thinks that Putin shouldn't knows about it, or, most people in America are dumb.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive