Monday, July 25, 2016

To Michael Savage July 25th, Monday

Doc,

Today Dem-convention started and everyone in the media including yourself was talking about it.
I hope most of Bernie Sanders followers will not vote for Hillary.
Wasser-woman's departure as a chair of DNC is the top of the talk. She plotted against Bernie.
Must watch this hilarious clip; Triumph-the-comic -dog asking her Qs, 
at youtube.com/watch?v=TKFzqdi5pLA. 
I agree with you, she's a scary looking. There is something weird about her demeanor; the wild hair, the teeth, split second and constantly changing look on her face.  

Don't I want a woman to be in WH? Of course I do, I'm a woman too. But, if she qualifies, not because she is a woman, or transgender, or hermaphrodite. I just don't want this person, who already proved that she can't watch her husband's junk properly, get a job of watching the world coming at us. Throughout her married life she repeatedly let bubba's stuff fly off in every direction possible.
Q; How is she going to watch the world at her age now, when she couldn't watch her husband's p.nis in her much younger years? To let bubba back to WH? Taxpayer will be paying for larger cleaning crew.
Hillary is too old, already sickly, too corrupted, can not be respected by the world as a representative of this nation.
She simply has too much of bad baggage. She is racist against her own type of people and will be ready to spark a racial unrest at anytime, just to get her narcissism satisfied.
Watch this video; either she is having convulsions or she is making fun of people with disabilities;
at youtube.com/watch?v=YMHOcmDVBP0.

There is a movie "Clinton cash" and you can watch it at youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM. 

Also there is a book by Gary Byrne -"Crisis of character," a WH secret service officer discloses his firsthand experience with Hillary, Bill, and how they operate."
Author was on the radio today and said that she was so loud, often running around screaming. In one occasion he saw her hitting another SS officer at the back of his head with Bible.
I assume it was that oversize Bible that her hubby use to carry to church to show his "decency" at Lewinsky time.
Who'd believe that Clinton's ever read the Bible. Actually, who knows, maybe they did, but as lawyers, to see which words from which passage they can use to slide through their agenda.

Today Trump and Pence were in Roanoke, Virginia, at youtube.com/watch?v=DKosjHQU0KM.
Trump said that Bernie got it right on the issue of trade and his followers were more genuine than H's.
"I want a smart trade," Trump said today in his speech. Rally ended in prayer.
16 500 border petrol agents endorsed him and told him that the wall across the border is "vital." That's how you see a practical person; he directly asks those who know the best at first hand.
He's right by saying that another person would spend a million dollars to hire an 'expert' and get its opinion. As of today he's leading in all national polls by a small margin.
Actually, because of him, I'm interested to learn economics. Just for my own knowledge.
Maybe even go back to RE for PT?
He should hire me to bring media industry down. I mean the ones which matter.
It's not impossible, believe me, but only I can do it! ***************************************
I mean it. I have the concept and the step-by-step plan in my mind.
Look at this cutest thing I found at youtube.com/watch?v=m2pzsosGv4g.  Trump is on TV saying someone "sit down, sit down!" and the dogs who are watching TV are complying with the command. Hahaha! It's absolutely too groovy. Out of 4, 3 dogs complied. I feel its a sign that he's going to win with 75% margin.

I like this clip; excerpts from Trump talking right back his republican rivals,
at youtube.com/watch?v=63etuVmHT6E.  Good job!

NY Times just laid off dozens and is going to lay off 100's more until the end of this year.
Good job, Pinch! Like those, the most of MSM reporters are democrat operatives anyway. Good riddens!

In overseas; religious procession from Donbass (started at July 3rd), with faithful and clergy already passed 100's of kilometers on foot and are approaching Kiev. There is another one from the west is going toward them to meet them in Kiev. Closer they get, worse it gets for them in terms of obstacles from nationalist groups in order to stop them. Those poor people carry only things one can carry on foot. Religious Icons, Bibles and necessary food to survive. They're praying and singing religious songs and their mission is to ask authorities to stop the killings in Donbass.

Why no media outlet is not covering this is here? I see lots of useless stuff from other parts of the world who nobody couldn't care less about?
Oh, I know; these are Christian - Slavic people, who O wants to be vanished from the face of earth.
You were asking why is he doing it, in terms of being against white race in general. Well, I can't answer that in here and now, because my answer is too blunt and realistic.

All I'm saying that when people don't pay attention to politics, thinking that the world is turning around on itself and don't need no push, there comes the big surprise.

Turkish politics and the society are in the big mess these days and joining EU is pushed back for a long time. Death of EU is a little more delayed.

With all the hoopla, for cheerful end of this evening I'm watching funny dog videos like this;
youtube.com/watch?v=VAZ5te90vlc. 
I believe every person who can afford to have a dog, should have one. GOD created a dog to replace him when he's not around to comfort us. Since he's not, we need a dog to keep us on the right mind and make us better people.

I'm not finished though, I have 6 hours worth of journalistic work to do before going to bed. I don't put merely 10% of what I find out and what I want to talk about in here.


So long.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive