Thursday, July 21, 2016

To Michael Savage July 21st, Thursday Trump+RNC=WH

Doc,

Yesterday you were rambling about things that I couldn't make too much sense of.
You weren't happy about anything going on with Trump, about his children representing him,
RNC in general and even the location where it was holding the convention. I felt you had a toothache or something. So, I turned the show off early.
Everybody else was talking about Cruz's none-endorsement speech at convention. He is a weasel, has been always in my eyes. From the first day I saw his face and heard him I saw a sneak who don't believe in anything he does and says, but immensely enjoys doing it.
To me, he was making fun of that crowd; look at his crooked face and hissing-laughs. Even turned the volume and watch the face and the look on it. It's enough to turn my stomach.
Today he said he did that, because Trump insulted his wife and father. I don't believe that that couple is even together, they might have mutual household, but that's about it.
I'd like to see journalistic investigative piece with the facts how many abortions he paid from his own pocket with cash. That wouldn't be surprising for me.  
VP Mike Pence was OK, but not that exciting. Like Christi he put Russia in the same category of adversaries that, as if, needs to be dealt with. ??? I feel like the man is successful, knowledgeable, a decent man with good family for domestic front, but not aware of world affairs. He definitely needs a consultant like prof. S.F. Cohen.

Today you were more together. I heard half of the show.
Your best line was that when Trump becomes POTUS and Cruz needs a job, he should send him as an ambassador to R.qqa for .S.L.  Hahaha!!!
That's why I listen to your show. Thew things come to my mind you put them in words out there. It's like a telepathy.
Trump expected the nomination and spoke good as fit for a protector and a leader.
Here is his acceptance speech, at youtube.com/watch?v=o6tYJBxiRsg. 
President's first and foremost obligation is to protect this country and its people from death from enemies foreign and domestic.
Then, from hunger, epidemic deceases, illiteracy, etc. Luxuries come later, such as letting money fly out of this country in the name of "help."
Demo-crats give more money to other countries, than Republicans. For what? how much do we need them? That should stop and stop from both sides.
Congress should adopt a law prohibiting those who hold public office to have any investments and money offshore. Russia adopted it. They shake them down pretty good. Rigorous investigations for external affairs and big time crackdowns for corruption. Look how many big shuts are gone under already. I don't see the same thing in here.
The reason in big part is the media full of vicious, self-hating, lying cuckoos; lop dogs, not watch dogs.
I like how Laura Ingraham put her colleagues in the media in their place and rock the house down yesterday, at youtube.com/watch?v=E5EUCrpzgOg&spfreload=5. 
She pointed out to the sits of media and yelled "do your job" at them. Good for her. An excellent human being; she is a single mother of 3 adopted kids. That's speaks volume of high values right there.


So long.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive