Monday, June 8, 2015

To Michael Savage June 8th, Monday

Doc,

G7 bunch, after meeting in secret (out of media's eyes) for 4 times in 2 days, finished their bs today.
Those are dealing in secret are the ones heralding 'democracy' to the world, right?
Teaching and imposing their donkey views to the rest of the world, talking stupid, comparing global warming, ebola and my rat's behind to their high agenda items. French-crooked-eyes-fornicator calling people of southeastern Ukraine "separatist." etc. I agree, for his lazy eyes everything will look in separating lines anyway. At 1tv.ru/news/world/285408.  Deutsche-tran talking from both sides of her square mouth; saying "we need Russia, we don't need Russia," blah, blah, blah, as usual.
Next gang-cook-out for 6mack-daddies and the "madam" will be in Japan.

You just started your show by short clip from O speech. Him saying that if even a judge makes a decision, "we" have to go through the process. What process??? What was the topic he was talking about, you didn't let far to clear up. The massage was, I assume, his expressing himself to be above the courts, if and when he'd want to.
Then you said you went out to eat with your friend yesterday, you gave yourself a permission to eat a lot after your recent sickness, but couldn't eat, because you heard that .S.L is killing g.ys. Is that the most important newsworthy thing in the world today?
Well, I'm not interested to know about that. None what-so-ever. Point, end of the story! For one reason; should they kill me, would you be so "distraught" to start the show with a rant like that?
I doubt it very much. And guess what else: g.ys don't care about the value of my life, because I'm straight and I don't see the reason why should I worry about their lives and lifestyle.
They chose it for themselves, never none asked me and never will and I don't don't to know about the ways they screw themselves and each other; - none of my business, interest, concern, thus couldn't care less. Also don't want to act stupid by listening to your rage against Islamic preaching's approach on this issue towards what they believe is absolutely unacceptable, because very-very-very simply you can NOT change any of it. No matter how much and how loud you scream or roar to scare them. I want to see you dare to go into any masque in your town and tell anyone in there they're wrong, just how you're ranting on national radio for your intellectual listener to hear and tolerate.

So, I turned the radio off already and I'll write about things that I understand thoroughly.

In Kiev, group of people put tents to demand the a job report of last year from their Government. Unofficial of was called "3rd maidan." Look what happened there at 1tv.ru/news/word/285427. They have been kicked out by armed thugs of local administration.


Followers

Blog Archive