Friday, June 5, 2015

To Michael Savage June 5th, Friday

Doc.

You started your show with .S.L and its bad.ss nature and actions and said that US and IL on its side. You were furious, saying otherwise they would do something to finish with it by now. Then, to proof your point, you started reading from something published somewhere. It was fast and sounded pushy for an afternoon show, when most people are still doing something and using their minds on other things, so I turned the radio off.
1. I don't believe whatever you read is true, because don't know who writes about .S.L and how and from where they get that information.
2. You personally do not know anything about what's exactly going on in middle east today. You don't know their language, their culture, their mentality, their agenda, etc. You might rely on some historical facts, which are still not scientific truths,  to come up with your idea and imagination of reality in there. Should you go there, see it, experience it while speaking the languages used over there, I'd like to hear your version of reality. Besides that I don't want to hear you reading from someone else's hallucinations in printed version.
3. How come you're more interested in talking about Middle East where mostly Muslims are killing Muslims, rather than Eastern Europe where mostly Christians are killing Christians of the same race?
4. Open line Friday was exciting to me, I'd love to call, but by already knowing that you'd make callers wait forever, I decided against that.
Apparently .S.L is being very successful in recruiting young people from all around the world to join them; not only Muslims from Muslim countries like from Maghreb Arabia, northern Caucuses, such as Dagestan and Chechnya, but also Christian Europeans, Americans, including Russians.
A student of Philosophy at Moscow University, a beautiful, smart and successful in her studies teenage girl, born in Orthodox Christian household, got caught in Turkey on her way to Syria to join .s.l.  There are 13 more of those are being sought to be found and brought back to Russia.
It's at 1tv.ru/news/world/285262.
Internet, which is in everyone's pocket in these days, does a good job apparently. It replaced a long bearded men' job of going door to door to talk directly to people to convinced them to kill others.
[Also it's environmentally friendly; - it's saves paper, thus trees and travel, like time, energy, gas, electricity, etc.]
The recruitment program, as much as I understood listening to the explanation of chief imam of Moscow on Russian TV, starts with "religion of peace" doctrine, which is based on "fairness, love, equality and brotherhood," which suppose to provide "real" human happiness with pride and honor and forever life with endless rewards.
Sounds even good to me. Who would not go for that? Smells like communism; - "one for all and all for one."
What Christianity is teaching today? How it helps youth to get together and do something constructive for themselves? How it's going to combat the danger that's rapidly growing and coming
its way? By showing the other cheek, perhaps? Yup, that will definitely do it; to the cheek and to the head too!

Now; at ntv.ru/novosti/1420236; more than 40 people died in Donbass from artillery shelling by kiev's thugs during last week.
My Qs is; where is the Deutsche-tran-Alicia and his crooked-eye-partner-cat-Basilio?
Basilio looks more appealing to me than that ho-house-male-madam-with-mistrals.
Let me stop here, before I go further.

In your second hour I turned the radio on again, you were talking about cuckoo-carter-talking about white-privileged-over-blacks. I'm not surprised, by his twitching-psycho-smile-at-all-times on his face I could see his mental illness socked in his own self-made-hatred.
I don't blame him hating himself. It shows that is brain still works, although on .00000009% or worse. That's hardly sustains his system for running on "eat and sh.t and sometimes hallucinate out loud" regime of operation. That might be the only reason to bring on at the door of limbo, but I'm not sure it'll fly as an "excuse."
I wish I'd meet him ones in person. I'd tell him the following; "your're a parasite of human race, was born like that. By your assistance contaminated the Earth planet enough and may you burn in hell forever." He should not be allowed to be buried in the soil of this planet, he's a s.tan, an enemy of human kind from within, he'll contaminate it. He should be diluted in some chemical which can overpower a s.t.nic flash like his and leave no tresses of vermin inside.
Telling him to kiss my white rat's ass is too much of an honor for him. My rat would never allow and will be upset with me for insulted his dignity.

Why am i saying these harsh words. Am I bitter and mad? No... Just upset, because vermin like that indirectly harms me, my physical life, my emotional well-being every day and every step of the way in this city, in this country and yes, around the world.
I can show you the proof, you should hook me to live-stream and connect to your website 24/7 - for the world to see what is going on in real life and what I'm talking about.  That's all.
Can be very simple and most effective.
I know, calling you even on unprotected talk-open-mic-Friday can be nerve racking, so I didn't try.
I could make (what I said above about him) it lighter, funnier and entertaining, but...
Only so much I can handle a day on this blog.
Check this  at RT.com/news/265147-us-missiles-russia-europe and this
at RT.com/news/265225-sanctions-russia-usa-g7/  on your own.
Everywhere I turn on local news I get more information about trans-gender-trans-s.x-trans-this-n-that, that I wasn't looking for. Y reports that there are 15.500 troops like that in active US forces ( I think the number would be even more)  which is a "great" news for .S.L's recruitment department's ideological tool box.
I'm done for now.
So long.


   

Followers

Blog Archive