Sunday, June 28, 2015

To Michael Savage June 28th, Sunday

Doc,

You need to hear S.F.Cohen (Eastwestaccord.com) on JBShow on June 23.
He is talking about the complete paranoia of US and EU, which pushes them to send heavy weapons close to the borders of Russia.  It's a really scary gamble with fire. Things are going to escalate to worse.

There was a ter.act in tunisia, in a tourist town, 40 are dead so far and as many injured. There was another one this spring.
I don't understand those who go to spend their money in muslim countries (where 99.9999999999% people hate their guts), open their ugly, fat and obnoxious body parts and expect not to get wacked.
Why don't they spend their money in their own countries helping their own disappearing species?
Oh, let me guess.....   Is it cheaper in egypt and tunisa to expose yourself to the sun? Maybe.
I don't know and don't want to find out. No worries and no sympathies from my side. Especially those Russians who travel so far. Their brethren are in war being bombed in their own homes, dying from hunger and despair in Donbass. How imbecilic one could be not to care for a million refugees in his own backyard and spend money elsewhere doing a thing considered "haram" by locals?
Did you see ugly, old, fat-n-hanging flashes running for their lives? What do you think; are these people sane?
I lived in Cote D'Azur in south France and the beach was not really appealing, because of the many people's exposed or partially exposed bodyparts. It's not really a pretty picture. Majority of those bodies are not belong to sharp-n-shiny teenagers.
Do I say those because I don't look good? Oh, hell no! Should I drop my drawers for any reason I'd be very rich and "successful." Traffic still stops when I cross the street, because of my incredible legs. Yes, I said that!
Don't give me the bs that you and your listeners don't know what makes majority women in this world "successful" besides family connections. Better be silent and play "unaware."

What else is going on? Yeah, you were on on Friday. As soon as I started listening (you were reading the definition of word "p.rversion") came breaking news about one of the prison escapees from upstate NY being shot.
This was most boring story to me. I don't know why. To be able to pull together a plan like that and be able to execute it, sure sounded intriguing. They should be rewarded with freedom for those skills, as far as I'm concerned. Look all the expenses of chasing them. Was it worth it?
Should I be the decision maker what to do, I'd let them flee, which would be to Canada, then tell the Canadian gov. to get busy catching them. What? I'm I not right? Why? In the meantime I'd put those in charge of watching them in their prison cells right away.
When I was younger I loved the story of "Le Comte de Monte-Cristo." I read it multiple times. Didn't imagine though that adventure story of first half of 19th century, could be realized in 21st century USA. With all the technology and the money involved in jail business today, are you kidding me?

Today I was watching a program on public channel where huff-n-puff-post's boss was being interviews by her own employee, taped in 2010 in one of mid. american states. Half of her thoughts weren't complete and the rest didn't make sense. Not to me. You were right saying that she married a powerful man and uses his name and other things. Have you seen her over-sized fingers and how she sticks them up when she talks? Pretty ugly. If she can do that and make a fortune, what I should be doing.

Do you know what "socially oriented market economy" means? I don't.
A man who worked many years in Russian politics and diplomacy, Evganiy Primakov, who died couple of days ago, as PM was working for its implementation in Russian economy.
Recently, after 4 mo. of break, Putin called el-jefe-O to discuss how to fight against .S.L together, because Asad's army is alone and its defeat will be felt not only in Syria.

Oh, boy, look what I found; at bbc.com/news/uk-33306884 report at 50th sec. they shows a "British" woman as if named Alison (Keitkosh or something like that) who was shot 5 times being carried out of the beach in resort in Sousse, Tunisia. As if she's now in critical condition.
For 2-3 days I see the same picture on Russian TV calling the same woman as a Russian tourist 30 years old Yekaterina Khamenko (who was vocationing with her mother Tatyana, who can't be found yet) in their reports, such as on today's report at 1tv.ru/news/world/286764 at 5:40 min., who acording to this report allegedly got graze wound at her shoulder from the gunman's bullet and who is doing OK by now. Who do you believe? BBC report says "we believe this is Alison K...." which shows a little uncertainty, but with a use of word "believe." You can see the bozo minds working in media. The hell with the Russian Channel One if it's wrong, because it's a local channel.
But, I have a gut feeling that BBC is the wrong one on this and this bozo company is International and in English.
Oh, looky, looky; old-woman-queen expressed her "shock" for the event and "condolences" to victims families. She was shocked that a hotel her subjects were visiting was a b.rdello? Her house has been a b.rdello all along. All her children have been divorced, fornicating and committing adulteries. What do you think all the servants who live there are doing right now?

To the answer for extending sanctions, RF answered with produce embargo against EU.
It's at 1tv.ru/news/economic/286753. 

Gaymarriage is legal everywhere in the US now. Yeah! Holy month of ramadan observers might sent fireworks as bloody gift to all of us. Will not be surprised.
I was watching videos from today's parade and came across to this one held in Tel-Aviv couple of weeks ago, at youtube.com/watch?v=kshAUN9kS_I. I love the colorful balloons. Lots of placards. One of them in Russian reads "your traditional values in my .ss." Another one in English; - "all men are sisters." Cute stuff, isn't it?
A guy I know wants to marry his big yellow snake Daisy. Sooner the better for global equality for all species. Every creature needs love. Who am I to judge?
Oh!... Do you know what Q, the 5th letter in the abbreviation stands for? Everyone can qualify.

The sadist and the most important event of last week for me has been the flood in Sochi.

So long.

 


Followers

Blog Archive