Friday, March 6, 2015

To Michael Savage March, 6th, Friday

Doc,

In Eastern UA locals are giving the bodies of thugs to the other side without any exchange.
If you want to know what's going on now check the site VMakeevke.com. Makieevka is one of the towns in Donetsk region which suffered greatly from the hands of  Kiev's destroyers.
This video is from the ground work; youtube.com/watch?v=VMu0LQd2N0Y.
Those bodies are from Debaltsevo 'katyol' which uncle PP denied even existed. Many are buried for simple reason that there is no morgue and you can't leave corpses on the ground rotting next to you, so who and how they're going to dig them out and give them away?
That's a terrible job for those who want to go home to see what happened to their families and homes.
Self-defense side offered Kiev to stop the last battles and save their soldiers lives. Instead, even after the Minsk Agreement, for last couple of days, thugs intensified their bombardments to max like they wanted to use every last thing in their possession that could murder and destroy.
I never can forget the couple's distraught faces who lost all their 3 children in one night.
So many orphans, so many desperate and homeless people.
If I'd be the decision maker for locals, I'd put them in mass graves, just publish the names of the dead and offer their families or their gov. representatives to come, dig the ditches, sorts them out, check the content of the garbage bags, see which one they pick, rap it on their beck and neck and kick their behind out of there.
If they'd complain that it's too much work for them, it's a health hazard for them and it's not nice to throw their corpses on their becks and kick their behinds publically (while they're carrying their precious cargo), I'd understand, feel for them and do something more polite and civilized, as I'm naturally.
Kiev sent to Donetsk region 3 mobile crematoriums. Where are they? Should self-defense got them, I'd use them to do the work in environmentally friendly way;  burn them and give the aches to whoever come after them. If self-defense didn't take those things, then sorry, the first version will in effect.
Whoever reads this and thinks I'm rude or cruel, should go do something kind for the mother and father of innocent kids who died while taking bath before going to bed in their home. I remember other kids whose parents were killed in front of them from these vermianic creatures' fires. These garbage went to kill people in their homes and in their towns, why would I be nice to them?
I also do not agree that if someone is dead, we should not badmouth. I believe that when I was young. My mother and father told me. But, then I was more naive, I read bad things from the literary books only, from history class and thought that most humans are good creature. The bad ones are only a few. Not anymore. Since then when I was still a student and lived in my parents house, something happen to me. I've graduated, I grew up. I left my home and country. l lived alone. I survived. I lived in America and Europe. Every day and everywhere I can see lies and deceits of humans, individually and in groups, with no apparent reason to any healthy logic that we can give a name to and say out loud.
To me, with my experience living in NYC for more than 2 decades, makes me feel that blind jealousy and pure hatred to another human is just in the nature of another human. That's all.
That's good I didn't become a psychiatrist. I couldn't keep my mouth shut to be able to make money on it.
More I read and learn human psychology, more I like my stuffed animals.
I just can't live a fake life. Just can't lie to look "better" or "fit" into the phony frame of perception in immoral society. Can't cajole for money. Can't fake a resume. Never did, never will. So, what else is left? That has been my problem and it's my
I don't think when bad person dies he/she become better. Death can make anyone better? How?
If Hitler is dead, I'm going to have mercy on him and not curse his grave anymore? Who says?
I want to talk to that person face to face on live TV in the presence of his/her psychiatrist.
The only thing a murderer can do after death is to contaminate the soil, which is a wealth hazard and can cause epidemic. They shouldn't even buried, shouldn't even burned, they should be dissolved chemically, then the end material burned and thrown into the deep ocean.
I don't care about those ukrainian mothers' tears either. Those could keep their thug sons under their skirts, or come out to streets of Kiev holding hands with their sons and bravely say
"no, mr. PP, i didn't raise a son to go murder his brother in his house, i'm going to jail with my son right now, you taking us both" and throw something on his head. Ukraine doesn't have that many jails to put them all. Most likely both would be alive and all would be alive. They know how to throw things, they're actually very good at that. They organized 'successful' maidan, threw entire legitimate government, remember?
Oh, Ok, then. Let me calm down. Why would I get worked up like this anyway?
I guess on that video, seeing those black bags with bodies in them just got to me. What a waste!

Look what I just found. Tell me this man is not a devil himself who got too far and give me rational behind your reasoning. I told you, they couldn't care less about Russian people, this is personal against P and no matter what happened they're not going to calm down. It's the satan's job to cause distraction, that what it does. It has enough food, housing, job, sex, money, but no..... That's not the point of existence.
Check the report at RT.com/politics/238325-nato-seeks-maidan-russia.
They wanted maidan in Russia also, so they could get in directly and promptly. It's not happening, so they got their vermin work for them as 5th column (who were in DC yesterday). They wanted to stir up "feelings" and bring it to the level of uprising. There is no doubt in my mind that they're the ones who sacrificed that idiot who got shot by one of their own, after using his loose knees against himself and setting him up with sex with a ua-spy-h..chy.
Come to think of it, they tried to kill 2 birds with one stone. I mean, the stone was equal to 4 bullets, but it worked. That murder only would benefit P in one way; just one bigmouth less who had no position or power anywhere and was just barking to the tree.
But for all opposition members that man's death was a double winning, much better news.
1. That would get them to run to the streets (as they did immediately) to get more attention, and moreover get their 15 min. of fame in front of world cameras. One of them the-frog-face
got to DC already. Surprised? I'm not.
2. One loudmouth persona, which was a competition for other "opposition" members is no more.
Now, who would dream of that more; P or other thugs in the same business? You do the math.

The only way to calm down this situation and resolve bloody conflict by its border (which will never stop there) once and for all is for Russia to take Kiev swiftly and overnight. Operation fast and furious with thorough housework and clean up the place. I want to see how those western-nato- bloodthirsty-demonic creature are going to react.
I feel this is the only remedy used with super-high dosage can calm them down. Like electroshock for schizophrenics. You never know until you try. P is being too patient and too optimistic.
I really hope that I'm wrong on this nightmare will go away soon and those slavic brethren will begin to live together and side by side like they used to.
I remember 60's and 70's . What a nice time it was. Everybody lived in peace and in friendship in big powerful country. People were happy to meet, doors were open, almost no crime, safe, clean streets, free education, traditional 2 parent family life, extremely low child mortality, no infectious diseases, no epidemics, very low divorce rate, utter respect to parents and teachers, almost no nursing homes; keeping parent and grandparents at home and personally care for them to the last day, absolutely wonderful daycares, which had piano players, no unemployment, safe travel, safe food, beautiful huge country to explore, feeling safe with closely guarded borders, proud and fun parades, excursions with classmates and PTA, gorgeous resorts and sanatoriums, daily cooking everything from scratch and homemade, culture of preservation of food for winter, you name it.
When I've got to America I thought I'll be getting more freedom. Freedom of what and freedom from what? As a journalist the one I was looking for at first was the first one; - freedom of speech.
Did I get it? After 20 years I doubt it more and more, after 23 - I'd say 'no.'
What I've got for sure is one thing; - fear for life in daily bases. Stay away from trouble, watch your back, don't talk to strangers, don't trust nobody, because nobody trusts you either, etc.
The use of word "morality" is prohibited. It doesn't exist. Should you use it, you'll be attacked and destroyed. You can't even quote the bible, unless you're preaching in church to 2 people and you have security. And no preacher even will tell his congregation to follow the word he/she is reading to them. We had more freedom of speech at the time I was growing up in former soviet union than i ever got in here. Only one way in this fake, phony society truth can be told - through comedy, which I might start doing. All my friends and acquaintances are telling me I'll be good at that for a long time now. Even with strangers, when I talk to people on the streets in the neighborhood, they ask if I'm a comedian. I just try to be light hearted, that's all.  Shouldn't I have sense of humor, I'd be dead by now.
The other way to show the truth is not by talking and been chastised and destroyed, but by only showing. To show the truth, just show the truth, my friend. Take a hidden camera streaming live on internet and on your friends electronics go about your business.
Especially if you're white, educated, polite, soft spoken, calm, intelligent, innocent, medium size, not connected, moral and decent, smart, sweet and cute. These are 'no-nos' in this wild, aggressive, deceitful, immoral, corrupt and phony society full of street and other high type crimes.

So long.
P.S. I already got 2 people in my political zoo; one is a snake, another - a frog.
I'm going to think about the 3rd one. This one looks like a hybrid of some sort.
Too bad there are not many mixes in animal kingdom the way some people resemble.
I know a person looks like a snake mixed with a crocodile and the character and behavior is the real proof. But where can I find an animal like that?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive