Tuesday, March 24, 2015

To Michael Savage March 24th, Tuesday

Doc,

Today is 21st anniversary of your career on radio as a talk show host.  Congratulations!
Although you're in a good place and going strong, but could you be better than where you are now?
I think so.
Why would I say that? I'm disappointed that you missed out on a hot, bloody, brother killing and the same time globally instigated proxy war in Eastern Europe where most of your listeners (according to your words) came from. Also your grandparents, may I add? What happened to the memory of your lovely grandmother about whom you talked with admiration. She spoke only Russian and you loved it, right? That what you said.
We were on the edge of a global catastrophe for last year and actually still are, should Russian president decides acting as crazy as his western "partners."
When are you going to put Dr. Cohen on your show again? I heard of him only once with you and he's the only objective intellectual expert on this matter in here.
Oh well, I'll continue to contribute as a citizen who don't want to see a global war involving the US, the least to say.

Check this person; - Dr. Sahra Wagenknecht, member of Bundestag. She is a leftist, but very right on Ukrainian issue. I found this at youtube.com/watch?v=oPkKf-Mt5pE.

In the meantime, when I'm writing this, there is a report of a fatal crash of Lufthansa's Germanwings plane in French Alps with more 150 people on board.
It came down on isolated rugged terrain and French authorities now have a monumental task of recovery cut out for them. It's going to cost them huge amount of manpower and resources.
It's a myth that German and Swiss airlines are safer or more reliable than others.
Not in my experience.
Living in France for a year and a half I learnt (and everyone knew) that Lufthansa was the worst company. It was the first one on the list of latenesses and cancellations. Late on both arrivals and departures.
I tried it once and it held its title. Coming from Nice to NY it had to go through Frankfurt  and was late on both departures. And, at that time they were still freely smoking inside the Frankfurt airport building. I was disgusted by their mentality and behavior and angry at myself for taking that route.

And the worst ever aircraft I've ever been in my often flying life was Swiss International from JFK to Geneva in 2007. OMG! That thing was so old I couldn't believe they had it on the runway. it looked and feeled like taken back from junkyard to fly just one more last time. It was scritching, the floor was making a cave-in noise, air wasn't working, we were freezing. Everybody was very tense and nervous saying that would be their last time to fly that company. Should we land at that time, of course. I was next to an American couple on their middle ages and we were kind of having last nice conversation. Because I'm naturally humorous, I was trying to light it up talking about how we change our priorities, should we survive that flight. They were happy to have me next to them  to be able to take it a little easy, because the rest were really anxious and starting to get loud. We couldn't believe we landed and guess what? doors weren't opening. Yes, we were stuck and starting to have air shortage. People got real loud at that time threatening to break the emergency door down.
It took maybe not too long of a time, but for already jittery passengers it was too much. People really got loud and saying things that I can't repeat in here and started threatening to open or break the emergency door by themselves. Finally we came out using emergency exit.
I called and emailed Lufthansa asking to return the half of the money worth of the trip back.
I said "whatever you'll give me, I'll be happy." they said, "we're not giving you anything, - nothing."
And, they didn't. You think that's it for this story? No, when I've got out  - my suitcase was missing!
In a few days, when it was "found" it was broken into in a very ugly way. It was a small thing and the swiss lock and the zipper were cut and twisted so bad, obviously a huge tool was used.  It was torn so bad, it couldn't be used anymore. Thank God I had my American phone on me, but had the stupidity of living the new French phone in it. When I saw the damage I knew the phone wasn't there. The phone and then some. No wonder. Instead of apologizing, people working in that airport looked like annoyed doing their job and making not only me, but all of us - victims feel like it was our fault.
European are used to that kind of nasty service, but we - the Americans there were telling each other it wasn't worth the money to try that garbage again. I certainly have not.
Afterwords, so far, I used only American companies and have been ok, thank Hashem!

You know what surprises me (among other things), that adult humans created to complicated their lives more? They came up calling aircrafts' data and voice recorder boxes "black," when those are orange. What genius came up with that? ? ? And...  the rest follows? :)

It seems in UA big shots are starting to get at each other. President and one of oligarchs who also owns private battalions are in odds now; PP let  K.l.m.ysky loose from his gubernatorial position of Dnepropetrovsk region.

In the meantime at the doorsteps of Normandy4's meeting in Paris, Kiev thugs are still in Donbass and shooting at journalists and observers of OSCE. Snipers wounded the driver of the news crew van of channel NTV around the town of Shirokino.
Heroic Dmitry Vakhnitsky survived the shooting and describes the incident at NTV.ru/novosti/1381036/video.


So long.








Followers

Blog Archive