Tuesday, May 27, 2014

To Michael Savage (part 133)

Doc,

I don't know how you say "happy" for Memorial Day. It's a comber day for me. I don't go to picnics and don't BBQ. I pray for the souls of fallen and how are in service now. I don't have even one person among Americans that I knew personally, but coming from the culture where service was mandatory for men, it puts in perspective for me.
Actually, last couple of nights I couldn't even sleep entire nights, checking every possible info. from all sides of the world about events in Ukraine. I don't have anybody there either, but to see those 2 brotherly people fighting - breaks my heart.
UA military is bombing and killing its own citizens and I feel that USA have a hand in it. That what bothers me the most. Because the time difference from Balkans my day became night and vice-versa.
When I woke up in 3:30 pm today, I turned the radio on and you were screaming and saying exactly what is going on there. Your prior couple of shows I didn't like, but the half hour you had today from 3:30 - 4:00 pm was a killer on target.
Then it was encore, but I continued to listen and want to comment about your thoughts for your
"Free Association school of talking" project later.
It's a very good idea and right in time.

Let me go to the news now. Check this:  www.1tv.ru/news/polit/259659 or my @Starlet737, for today, tweet 354th see what  Paul Craig Robertson said about Washington's role in Ukraine's conflict.
The new President of UA, so called "olgarch" who sells candy (most it it to Russia) become elected without the participation of UA's Eastern Autonomous regions.
Russians had all sorts of TV discussions with all sorts of experts in every field of human association, calling the attitude of the West "double standard." I wouldn't call it double, it's only one; West and USA not only
were inciting but now are actively involved in that bloody brother verses brother conflict. I don't see double in this, its idea is singular to me; "I do what I do, whenever I want it, because I have interests in it." That's it, end of the story. Remember what Clinton said in Oral office? - "I did because I could." And, he got away with it and, also got away with other geopolitical crimes.
Russian and as well as Ukrainian blood is soaking the streets of Southeastern Ukraine. People can't even get out of the boarders, because the roads are blocked. Some left their homes, their gardens and stock and went wherever possibly they could get. This new "elected" thug, instead of talking peace, he intensified the indiscriminate attacks from the air. Morgues are full, people can't bury their dead.
Not only EU and USA are watching, they're paying for this. This is the proxy war against Russia to gain control of the black bloody liquid.

I also head all 20 minutes of the speech of Ms. O to some high school graduates, talking, guess what? Yes, it's ironic that she talks about such topic as "discrimination" all upside down and be applauded. Look at those white men sitting there, pretending they don't know any better. Talking about her mother, she forgot that she is a descendants of  slave OWNERS, not slaves and she lives on taxpayer dime for all intends and purposes which will boggle everyone's mind, who has a common sense. Her manners and tone, even the jesters are almost the same with her hubby. I think they have the same speech director.
While continue brewing very lucrative war of racism against white men, I don't see her talking the money and move back to Africa any time soon. Although with the money she makes and will be making all her life, she can buy entire territory in Africa to call her own country and reign there as Her Majesty The Queen with unlimited amount of servants. She can have her own airplane, go places, come here, give a speech, get more $$$$ greens and go back to give business, hire, educate and help her own much better kind.
Do you think she is unaware of that possibility of hers? Do you think that she is not that clever or has no smart consultants, life coaches? Weill there is an expression about this, I'm sure you know.
Every educated and self respecting African American who things they decide their own life, that I know of, is insulted from her behavior of carrying the wand of hatred to give business to lowest of the low lawyers.
She went so down, she put the stick of black racism against American families dinner table. Don't you hear the advice she got from her professors of Law School at the last class? You know what I'm talking about.
If my life would be 24/7 last 23 years living in the US, mostly in NYC and being discriminated (and even 2 times psychically harmed) by racists minorities, who are against whites indiscriminately, or I'd be very rich or someone will help me to go back where I come from and show the world the truth.
Only the camera can do it - live and non-stop.
We need to find someone as rich as S.r.s who is conservative and just SHOW, not talk, not comment, just SHOW, for GOD"S SAKES!!!!!!

So long.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive