Wednesday, August 7, 2013

To Michael Savage (part 70)

Doc,

I was listening yesterday and remembering the time of Clinton's first election. I was new, getting familiar with US politics, my English was no good, so I was trying hard and digging into minings of idioms. When he was elected I was surprised, because at that time he already proven to be a lier. Not only about his own life, but about the promises he brought to public. Cigar story had yet to come in second term. At his impeachment time I really got shocked how American politics worked and how NYSlimes was covering the news.
Back in old country, when I was a student, my dream was to come to America, become an American, learn English and work for NYTimes. Already here, better my English got, worse things I found out about the whole thing. Now being here for 22 years, running my mouth mile a minute in English I haven't touched that paper maybe for 15 years and also saw not only a bad governance, but devastating mentality of self-distraction of the culture, language and, oh well, the other one didn't exist anyway.
Today's news says that O said that Putin has a cold war mentality. Actually he said "sometimes they do things with cold war mentality." Guess who created the cold war? Americans. Why they don't give out terrorists and criminals of Russia? They claim "no having extradition treaty." So, they still don't have, what's the fuss? Initially Sno.d.n didn't think about Russia. He went to China first. He got his asylum request fulfilled in Latin America. But America didn't want him to move around and get lost, they wanted him back. They blocked his way around, managed to check one President's plane in the hope of finding him. I think he got stuck in Moscow and had no other choice. For Putin he is too small of a treat to bother with. Don't you think Russian and every other country's intelligence services know what others are dining? They all do to their own and each other, that's it the end of the story, point!!!
World thugs come to America and get on the free food regiment. I know so many of them, thugs, piers, illegals and criminals. I see them all over in NYC every day. I knew lots of them who came, bed mounted former Soviet Union, sold their houses there, transfer the cash underground, got phony political asylum and lived for decades on free sh.t. Still living right now. You want to investigate their documents, their applications? I give you quite a few names. Are you join to put their faces out there in your program, sue US government for BS-ing its own people? let's do that, but I intent to get paid. Contact White house, tell them to email me, put me on your program regularly (I won't charge for that).
Middle of 70's there were father and son team who highjacked a soviet plane, killed 18 years old
board attendant, who was the only child of her parents and flee to good old USA. Did they gave them away? No, they rewarded them, gave them "political asylum." US wouldn't have Afg. war right now if didn't tomb its nose into war of 1979. It was in backyard of Russia, not theirs. Go figure.

In terms of closing the Embassies; I personally feel very good about it. I'll feel much better, maybe even regain trust about the future of this country, if they close all of them at least for a year to indefinitely.
Anybody who is American should consider to be responsible without any help of American authorities, if they're abroad, that's all. Is this complicated? And the best and sweetest part that it would little shorten
the number of sold VISAs to lots of criminals and thugs to come here with fraudulent documents and distractive ideas. I mean, look at that; how many people this days are coming to live and work who speak English, know the culture, loves it and starts working and contributing to society? How many? Is there a statistic. 1%? 0.00001%? 10 people a year? 120? How many?
Don't travel overseas. Spend your darn damn money in your own neighborhood. Give business to your local businesses who straggles to survive.
I should be a monarch for one week. One week only. Don't need more. Don't want more.
I'd clean this up very good and it would survive another 200 years. But the way this is going - I'm not sure. Won't be surprised that communists' saying of "we'll hang capitalists with their own rope" comes true. I have my version of reasons why America's open trade, capitalist, "only money, not culture" polices will kill itself eventually. Now, young generation called millennials, who things everyone is the same including the you and I, O and O, purple dinosaur and the rattle snake, not only not learning anything useful for their future, but being indoctrinated by self-hating, distractive ideology.
I saw a book today saying education for kids and young adults is harmful in America. I mean, I agree, besides real science, which you can learn anywhere in the world, you're on your own.
There is an Asian professor, I'll mention his name, I marked it down *************** who was saying "in science world America has a secret weapon - ... VISA. Most scientist who create all technology are foreigners, and 100% of them foreigners in his field of theoretical physics. In silicon valley first language is not English, it's Russian. They came for money, that's it. If Russia will pay them more, I promise you they'll go back.

I can't believe how distorted the media is in here talking about "banning gay athletes in winter Olympics." They're not banned there. Gays are not prosecuted in Russia, "preaching homosexuality to MINORS" is prohibited by the law, which shows that that nation still have some conscious left for its kids.
I don't see USA bothering Saudis about their moral codes. Why is that that some feel like Russia is their colony. Chukecheeseschumer sounded like his subservient wasn't behaving and he wanted his "property Sn.d.en" back to his farm from some thug who stoled it. O didn't have face to show, he better stay home and pay attention to his job.
Another O who came out of the same anti-American church and crazy preacher's influence, who made billions of $ because of stupid white women, who she also made fun of eventually, goes around talking race. WOW!
You can take a girl from garbage, but you can't take the garbage out of the girl. When innocent 2 years old girl got shot in Upper west side couple of years ago and dropped dead on front of her grandmother this anti-crist duel of O & O couldn't care less. This little innocent angel, who never got a chance to protect herself and pick a fight like T. M. did, means not only less, but means nothing. And how many are there like her every day. Let's put photos of their innocent faces on the walls of O's bedroom, shall we, see what he can do.            

I'll be listening. Try not to repeat things all over and over about African event. I'm sick of it, I'll turn you off.

So long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers