Saturday, August 3, 2013

To Michael Savage (part 68)

Doc.,

Yesterday you were saying that white women became selfish and some other much stronger terms that some might  so very self-hating that don't want to continue to transfer their genome. You asked many Qs and I have my observations about the life in America and can tell why I still don't have children.
The 1st  one is about everyone I can't say in an open forum. That's one of those things that in "freest" country in the world you can't express. Some things as you know and said it before you can talk with your dog only. The trend is all over and it worse in Europe.
About my own experience; did I plan not to have children in my life? - NO! Did I plan to be single all my life? - NO! Why don't I have it all? Don't I deserve it? Of course, I'd be one of the best mothers in the word if not the best - hands down, no Qs asked! Oh, wait, maybe you SHOULD ask.
Let me do this; while I tell my story I'll do also some Q&A.
To be a good wife you have to have a good husband. To have a happy, psychologically healthy family you have to have a functional family.
You were expressing your feelings how a man when he sees his newborn kid wants to protect him/her. It's a life changing feeling and instinct that gives you energy and power to do so.
Unfortunately...... many men lost their primal instincts about it.
Men's job is to 1) provide, 2) protect, 3) love. Women's is  1) love, 2) nurture, 3) comfort.
Now look at those words.
How many man can love a woman and provide her with what she wants and what she needs?
How man can protect woman when he "can't take the law in his own hands?" Someone kills your loved one and you call police, right? Right! Good luck, then.
Love is always have been and is still is a very fragile emotion and it has very many form of expression and it's conditional.
For most men it's physical. I was listening to Dr. Errol Gluck on radio, he said "there is no attraction, for men it's only sex."  For cynics like you and I it's a good enough explanation.
Before women and men needed each other for their survival. Now when women go to higher schools of education and working they don't need men. Life became very busy and it made next to impossible to work, raise chidren and nurture a family at the same time. Men need care more than a woman in general, but with the help of washer/dryer machine, dry cleaners, pizza and Chinese food deliveries, drugs, smoke and alcohol and, also the internet, he craves for comfort and nurturing less and less.
For women who are normal, moral, educated, have values and some standards and don't do above-mentioned things there is very few, if any, men out there. To do it all and chase an uncertainty of the future, be it infidelity or other things, which can bring to demise of the union, one becomes very cautious, if not afraid, to start a family. Another thing is the goal and the mining of doing something; nowdays in here kids don't take care of their parents, it's not even expected, so having them became a self-defeating, money wasting thing.
Rush was talking about mothers who sent their kids to day care, he said "they farm the kids" somewhere and go about their business. I didn't want to go to daycare and I didn't. I cried and my parents found ways to care for me at home, and did it by both working full time and without stranger as a baby-sitter. It called extended family, grandmothers and cousins. I still find a daycare not an attractive place for kids to be. I hate the idea of living a kid or a dog in strangers' hands. That's it, end of the story.
I have to be there every hour and free to care for them the way I think is best.
Dr. Joy Brown was saying that half of the births were not intended and the second kid was mostly an accident in America. Don't know where she got the numbers, but everything I hear backed by statistic pretty much matching my observations in daily life. Also Dr. Laura Schlesinger was saying that most of mothers could afford to stay home with their kids and raise them. There are some gruesome statistic about certain ethnic groups where at least 2/3 of the fathers are not married to their kids' mother or one of them. In some neighborhoods men have nick names that they use as title praising themselves, you know? It goes by the number of  women they impregnated. Ever heard of "crown jewel"? You know what it means? Come to Harlem, ask in the street.
Talking of morality? There goes your "Liberalism is a mental disorder" motto.

I was listening some sermon on the radio. Happen to be a black preacher. I din't know, until he invited another one into conversation talking of being pro-life and lo and behold turned against white people claiming racism.
The last paragraph I mentioned not accidentally. It's a bigger conversation that I can have on Internet.

So long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers