Monday, August 5, 2013

to Michael Savage (part 69)

Doc,

After listening an hour you talking also "fake" embassy closings, I turned the show off. Why would you even put so much emphases on that? Let them be closed. Actually let them be closed 1 entire year and see what changes in American's life. It will change to much better, because you don't know what they do all over the world. Let me tell you, what you never can find out, because you never applied to go to another country for living. They sell VISAS. It's a big black market, which only poisons America.
There are people called "maklers" who have their prices set up for different "products" means different types of VISAS. They call it "taxi" or "taxy" from the word "tax." People who couldn't otherwise get one or didn't want to wait, will find one of the shyster ones who personally connected to a worker in Embassy. They would even go with those people, standing on the line with them to show their faces. I personally know people who came paying $1000s and presenting fouls copies of Marriage Certificate,
Diploma, home ownership, fake children's photos claiming they are theirs, etc. - you name it.
I personally got to know quite a few of them right here in NYC, and some of them even got new Birth Certificates under other's names - right here in NYC. I know some of them for decades, working for cash, making much better living than I am. One is right there on upper east side a few blocks away from Michael Bloomberg's house. You think he cares? Since when? Let me go and tell him, see what happens. Maybe I'll be harassed by him like I've been so many times by his NYPD.
Talking of being a journalist in this country? WOW! That's some profession right there. Preslovutiy - in Russian. No wonder my soul stopped me to work for anyone in the media and soil my conscious and poison my mind by pretending doing something good for society.
The second, that all Embassies are spying agencies on each other all over the world. Who don't know that, you? So why would you care if they are closed. I was happy to hear.
The third is that not only American, but some European Embassies closed too. The treat WAS credible, because it was even a bounty openly offered for the head of Ambassador(s).
When you or Aaron Klein talk about Libya and that dead Ambassador I turn the radio off. Why? Don't I care? Why would I care about someone who was an arms pusher for Hill. the hilarious rot-ham Clinton? Does she care? Since when? How many millions of US VISAS have been illegally sold all over the world under her watch? Even Russian travel Agencies are on the roll of rolling sh.t. Do you anything about it? Why don't you have me on your program regularly and pay me to teach you. I can show you too.
All I care about Seals who died trying to protect illegally rented place in Libya, which wasn't the Embassy or the  wasn't even the consulate.
What fool would let their son go to military in this country? To protect who?
I'd like to to find who their parents are and contact them on your show. I want to hear their story. Military is a business too, as anything else in this country, including journalism and education, instead of public service. Military should be mandatory for men and they should pay them. Then big bastards would make better decisions about it.
I have my vision about it and everyone I spoke about it said i should run for office.
I'll be listening tonight.

So long

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers