Sunday, March 27, 2016

To Michael Savage March 26-27th, Easter weekend

Doc,

Saturday, 26th. Wee hours of the morning. I'm in somber mood suitable for this weekend.

With the events in heart of EU - Brussels, the nuclear bomb of distraction of social structure of Europe is exploded already. My predictions for its future are grim, unfortunately. Or, because, at least, things that I'd consider remedies can't be heard and/or done.
Will it take a civil war or millions of more deaths on the streets to push EU to start stopping this process, remains to be seen. Doped-up, lazy and immoral, they don;t have much of value left to protect, besides the brick structures.
Maybe, just maybe, the survival instinct will kick in at least in those who live in blood covered areas.

In the meantime my heart is with people of Donbass. How are they in there, how many survived the winter, how many died or are half dead by now?
Look at these photos at instagram.com/p/oprprTQYlv/?tagged=savedonbaschildren.
#savedonbas #savebonbasspeople
#savedonbasschildren
Look at this at youtube.com/watch?v=Ym8X-FJVACw. Be cautious, it has disturbing pictures.
Also at youtube.com/watch?v=4YYzDt_dDoI, at youtube.com/watch?v=v74d0fkYWeU and others you can find yourself.
Look what US and EU did to Slavic people by paying the small neo-nazi group in western Ukraine. Isn't this t.r.r? To me, killing your own is even worse. It's a "psychotic t.r.r" in my dictionary.
"Kill your own people" operation was headed by gangs like Biden & Son, Inc. by Nuland-the-foul-mouth-h..chy, by the other big, fat h..chy-mama-Merkel, etc.
Why would I care about people of Belgium? They've got such a messed up population in there. Messed up in every way; socially, ethnically, politically, religiously, etc.
Do you think if I'll go there tomorrow, even to help, they will be happy to see me? I don't think so. I lived in France, every time they heard word 'American,' they openly despised it. Poeple can't get along with their own families, with their own extended families, within the groups of their own religion and nationality, all over sudden they decided to let in those who are 180% different, who hated them historically, who want them dead and gone. How they can have an even slight hope that they're going to live side by side?
Am I saying that the people of middle east and Africa are no good. Of course not. I have Moroccan girlfriend in Paris who is an engineer. Her family paid for her education, she was bright and excepted and of course she is and will be productive. They should take only those types. Yes, she's Muslim, but she openly tells that woman in Muslim world is a subject, that she's for breeding, that's all. Is it all over, not really. There are some countries and some areas where they're a little better off with their freedom such as to study or work. But, that is a very small part. Endogamy is still a predominant part of their culture. If half of population is not working outside of their homes and keep breeding from adolescent years, how they suppose to live as more developed, industrial western countries where women work side by side with men and are having less than 2 kids per family? Of course they're going to go to those areas to take and use what others have. Look at those huge crowds of yang men
let loose to invade first. They came out of homes where their mothers are still at home breeding more and more.
I know what I'm saying sounds harsh, but truth hurts and most of medications taste bitter. I can hear so many intellectual arguments and discussions, but none of them will say this word by word. None of them will point out the real root cause and the reason. Even the biggest mouth politician in Russia is not saying it. You know who would say this on the media or out in the open? Dr. Laura. That's my girl. She would say "if you don't have a job, education, knowledge and skills how to sustain yourselves and children you bring to this world, stop breeding with your first cousin when you're a minor." That's how I think. They're shagging up none-stop, all their lives and I have to figure out how to take care of them? Who say? Why is this should become other people's problem?
For 200 years people who came to America wanted to become American and speak English.
It's changing with minorities' (who have the least to contribute) gaining more and more power over the political life. Inadvertently for them open borders and bord.llo-democracy which brings down the middle class who supports them. Eventually it will create chaos and misery for all of us - 99%ers. 1%ers will pick up their sh.t and move to their other houses in other places and use their hidden monies overseas.
So, my point is; listening to semi-literates' 'demands' will destroy them and those who work and pay taxes to feed them - together. We need a tough leader who don't give in to 'political correctness' and will show tough love by saying 'NO' to chaotic immigration-invasion, to open borders and 'free trade' and treason soliciting lobbyists!
Only Mr. Trump can do it. There is none other right now. The old woman buried her political career in the minds of every mentally healthy person in this county when she called Putin "soulless."

Retired-n-retarded ex-diplomat, our own cuckoo-john-herbst had nothing to do but get on neo-nazi Ukrainian TV and said that the US will not approve of UA's federalization and Russia should "return" Crimea and Eastern Ukraine. ??? What is he talking about? What this crackhead has been smoking differently? See the irony of reality in politics and diplomacy of this country? When Russia "took" Crimea? From whom? When it took Eastern Ukraine or even advocated for it?
See what happens when someone like Putin is polite, tactful, liberal and tolerant? I'd be in his place I'll do what they already accuse him for, just for the hell of it! If he'd take Kiev 2 year ago several 1000s of innocent people would be alive and entire regions wouldn't be destroyed.
Want me to say say some more now? I will! - Brussels deserved what it got!!! Good riddans to the hell-hole they imported and created for themselves. These pathetic idiots have courts to decide world affairs? They fight over which language to speak in parliament while being bombed and we need to hear from them? I don't think so. I never wanted even to visit that place. The name and the political character of it always turned my good feelings off. Even when in my way from Switzerland to France I was passing thought Germany, I'd not want to look out too much, let alone to stop and visit. Even the language in Zurich was bothering me. They don't like each other either - the German speaking Swiss and Germans, which are half brothers and first cousins like Ukrainians and Russians. But the latters are much closer mentally and spiritually.
It's almost 3am, I'm reading Trump's tweets and twitting him and Corey. I'm @starlet737.

Evening news; at rt.com/news/336967-isis-files-oil-turkey-exclusive you can see some copies of documents that RT reporters found in Syrian town liberated by Kurds.

Certified cuckoo Breedlove is hallucinating again, get the proof at ntv.ru/novosti/1616818.
[Anybody is checking what this man is smoking? Who?]
There is more news out there, but to me not worth mentioning to my (most intellectual and busy) readers of the world!

Happy Easter Sunday, wee hours of the morning.
I haven't been on 5th ave. Easter Parade for years. I should push myself to go.

Late night; I didn't go outside, stayed home, enjoyed music my own and my stuffed animals' company. Evening I went to my neighbor's to spent a little social time. Her grand-kids (6m mo. boy and 2.5 y.old girl) are fixated on me. I mean absolutely are crazy for me. I always treat them if they'd be my nice and nephew - no difference. That's why I know kids love me. They always did, all my life, kids and dogs.

So long.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive