Friday, March 11, 2016

To Michael Savage March 11th Friday

Doc,

1pm. I wasn't able to listen to your show yesterday. I'll try to listen to podcast over the weekend.
Look what I found; it was taped a few months ago. I don't know who this schmuck interviewer is, but Trump is saying it all. He answers thoroughly and at 7:40min say that his strategy is HONESTY.
What else you want to hear. Look how that schmuck is pushing wrong information presenting them as a fact. www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjo4u88no7U.
Oh, God, give me the biggest mic in the world to bring down this mostly insane industry which is becoming dangerous to this country's survival. Mainstream-media-toilet-paper-selling industrial complex is like termites for the house.

In show show you said that today is your last day in Florida, you're flying back home tomorrow.
You were ranting about Nancy Reagan's show-type-funeral (she apparently orchestrated), because it was all over all day long on the screens. Why you didn't just ignore it? I know you have to check the news for your show, but you also should know that those types of things blown out of proportion by the vermin of the media. You can talk anything and everything else if you even don't know the daily news.
You said that today's conservatives act like Marranos in Spain. You said that TV should be cleansed from the sickness, mental hospitals should be reopened and comedy clubs should be closed.
I couldn't listen to the whole thing yet, but I'll check the podcast and get back to this posting later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive