Thursday, December 17, 2015

To Michael Savage Dec. 17th, Thursday, 2015

Doc,

Putin had his annual huge press-conference and answered to economic, political and even personal Qs, which took more than 3 hours. No other President in the world, that I heard of, does this; at
1tv.ru/news/social/298446.

Then he spoke about Foreign policy of RF, Syria, Turkey, NATO, USA, about huge contraband business of oil on industrial scale stretching from Iraq and Syria through Turkey to across Europe,
at 1tv.ru/news/polit/298447. He repeated his definition of downing of Russian military jet as an "hostile act" from Turkey. He wasn't sure if there was 3rd party involved in instigating that "beck stubbing" action, but expressed his thoughts that it looks like NATO wasn't into stepping in to protect Turkey's provocative behavior.
He said that if

After 3pm, you started your program by putting clip from O's speech how we're "successfully" fighting extremism-n-t.r.r.sm. You say that radical Islam is working to take over the world for 1400 years and coming here little by little, piece by piece. Paul Ryan - "the beard" is on the side of approving $1.3 Trillion to break down the canvas of America as we know it. You know what I'm talking about. No need here to go into list of things they are planing to spend it on.
Also that Putin praised Trump. I didn't hear what exactly he said yet, but the fact that head of foreign power praising a Republican candidate is a big deal. Usually they like dem.s, because those throw money out more and hate their own country more.
Now you're reading comments from Facebook page and saying that smart listeners don't call, they're listening and working on computer and doing things at the same time. Sometimes they disagree, most of the times they're not, but that is like anything else; you don;t agree on everything.
Are you talking about me? :) It sounds like. Throughout many years I've got through couple of times
only. Just the thought of calling you is stressful and being on the phone with you is nerve racking.
No one knows how you would react and were the conversation might lead to. You're very bad taking calls and are usually hang up on callers. I was lucky on my first time, you said "A..., it's a pleasure talking to you" to me, asked your producer to take my email stay in touch and sent me your newly published book at that time. This was march of 2014.
Right now you're badmouthing Facebook, saying that hoody-man is not satisfied with $Billions and wants more through cheaper labor, but using his product. Well, I tell you; I never liked it, never understood the importance of it (beside publicizing something or somebody to promote and/or sell stuff), don't have it, don't check anybody's anything on it.
If you have something on your Facebook, I'm not going to check it out. That's all.

At 3:45pm you're saying that Cruz can't win, because he doesn't have the "packaging." Trumps towers over the others, he commands attention, although his grammar is not perfect and he sometimes does not finish his sentences, but that's how NYers talk, because they're practical, thus fast. Those types also know that the other person they're talking to is also fast and doesn't need too many words to the the point.
Very, very true. I'm one of them. Actually my brain works faster than my mouth (as appose to MarcoRubio) and in the procces of talking I'm not fast (because I'm trying to edit my thoughts) but I'm short. If I talk long it would be because I cover many different topics in one conversation. Sometimes even those who're graduated from Columbia University and work there and know me for many years would say; "wait a minute, what are we talking about now, we finished the other topic?" Yes, we did. Not because I speak fast, but because I reached the point and got the feeling that there is nothing much to add and there is other thing connected to it worth talking about. Also after some deep political talk I'd switch to comedy to went it off. I'm a Gemini (like Trump), we can do 2 things at the same time comfortably, even the opposing ones to get a balance. For example I can write this blog and go play with my neighbor's grandchild and read children's books and play with toys.
I also write children's stories, witch keeps my mind on nicer, better, brighter and kinder things. I had a happy childhood and wasn't expecting the world and humanity to be so cruel as it is, sometimes.
So, going back in little emotional ways and reflecting on things brings me to the point of still believing and waiting for a magic and miracle, goodwill and kindness, reminds me of Faith, Hope and Love. "And the best of these is LOVE" - 1Corinthians 13:13.
Kids love me and dogs are crazy for me. They jump on me on the streets.
I'm talking about totally strange dogs walking on the leach with their owners. So many times the owners will be staring surprisingly to figure it out; "do I know you?" I say "no, your dog thinks we're related." I mean, with the dog, not the owner.

At 1tv.ru/documentary/ts=899 you'll see the entire press conference of Putin divided by topic. It can save lots of time.
To hear what has been the problem and prognosis of relations with Ukraine, watch that segment when one Ukrainian journalist is asking a stupid Q. he is taking it very seriously and answering with all his heart and in all legal details.
That's what I like about P. He thinks before he talks.

At 1tv.ru/news/economic/298454 Minister of Finance Anton Siluanov says that Ukraine's deadline to pay its debt to RF is Dec. 20th and if it won't come forward with appropriate solution the latter will follow its financial interest through the courts.
P wanted to compromise more and more as long as reputable country or bank will take the responsibility for UA. But, in reality, as we see, after bla, bla, bla, US and EU do not believe in UA's solvency.
From January 1st things will get worse in trade. Until now there was no tax on Ukrainian goods. From Jan. 1st, there will be. It's going to get worse before Euro-trash get its hands off of these 2 brotherly countries.

You had an interesting discussion with a caller name Joe who was the head of tech company about internet regulations. There was lots of info to be hear carefully. If country would prioritize its safety first and the business seconds that right there will change the course of events. That man said that people in European governments do not act on behalf of their nations for a long time already. They go for their own profits. You were adding to the info he was giving and the picture got worse before you finished with his call.
I was having a little something to eat and while listening thought that a little beer will help me to slow down and collect every thought and idea crossing my mind, when you said to listeners;
"now you go and have a beer or something." That was so funny, it cracked me up out loud.
That's why I listen to your show. Very often when something crosses my mind you just put it out in words. Like telepathy at work.

O's allocation os $1.1 Trillion is for funeral arrangement of the United States of America, - with a stroke of a pen. Black-magic that is.
But wait, one more very strange thing happen; at about 5:38pm after you screamed "that p.tz in WH"
the volume of the show got cut off. I was in the kitchen, sipping my beer, waiting for it to restart. After a few of minutes I went to my computer and had to turn on the station on internet again. I was listening on Tunein. Surprisingly until the end of the hour, which was the end of your show, there were only commercials. ???  I wander what happen? Did they shut down that stream? Who and why?
And, why those who can do it, can't do against vermin?

In terms of Internet, I have very low opinion of it. I think its harmful side is way more dangerous than the benefits it brings. Yes, I use it, some people make a living on it, but it also destroys lots of things and can destroy all. I mean entire human civilization. It all depends on technology and no one can guarantee its proper protection and use. No one. Look at that putz-Ash-Carter. What would you expect when people like him, Ryan (he beard), "fine-stain," "jar-rat," "lyncher" and others are in power.
God save us! Many years ago I've got a gut feeling how to prevent the possible Armageddon coming from computer technology. Nobody was thinking that. I mean, some very smart people, such as silence professor at Columbia University would agree, but I couldn't even mention the solution to the problem. Once only I mentioned it to an Egyptian lady who was teaching engineering at college in here and, of course, she was "surprised."

You're right that Internet was created by DoD by taxpayer money to keep us safe. All those buccaneers got on the bandwagon. I'm not saying they didn't do anything, they did a lots, but still, in times like this they should be forced to help in security issues of this country. I say select, select and draft, draft. When I became a permanent resident of the US many years ago and ran and got registered for selected service.

So long.

 

Followers

Blog Archive