Tuesday, February 10, 2015

To Michael Savage Feb. 10th, Tuesday

Doc,

Today you started with things that you already talked about before many times. So,after a few minutes and turned the radio off. Turned again at the bottom of the second hour, you were talking about O saying "our police" in terms of "federal police." He is still playing the race card, saying that police should treat everybody the same. Everywhere I have been in last 23 years in USA, lived mostly in NYC, police has been against white people, never helped me with any security issue, just the opposite. Being white was my disadvantage. I have no rights and no protection from anything and anybody. And, this is getting only worse. Am I paranoid? No. I wish I was, because in that case, in reality physically I'd be safe. I'm not. Am I pessimistic? Not really. I believe we, the people, the majority, who are being victimised by those who use their complexion as their protection should have their alternative media complex. O wants his own, calling it whatever his minions are telling him on the paper and we should too. He'll never listen to my story, pay attention or believe. Because gov. media complex has an agenda; - create more problems in society. That's how they make their money. What else they do beside make you sick? Educate you? Since when? It used to be a common to report only the half of the information, so you could get confused on your own, without having them prosecuted successfully for liability. Now the industry called news reporting, journalism, commentary, and/or entertainment has refined its con-manship and b.llsh.t artistry. They come on with face and tone of voice, coached by professionals, to make you believe what you see and hear yourself is reputable and thus "suppose" to be true. Right? But in reality they are not only NOT telling the truth, but lying outright, 180 degrees opposite, just to rattle more nerves, get more people to follow them and bring  more drama and tragedy to society.
I used to watch Fox news years ago for a long time. After I saw with my own eyes how they were covering OWS movement (although I was not one of them), which was out in the open, in a park in Manhattan, it made me noxious. Then, I saw a "report" from them, from Moscow, showing riots, burnings and casualties in the streets of Moscow. What I saw in that footage were signs in Greek language on all surrounding streets, stores, everywhere. I was puzzled. I haven't been in Moscow for many years, did they build "Greek Quarters" or "Greektown." I didn't hear about riots of any kind on Russian news. So what was it? I searched just a little more into Russian news that night and there was it! After Russians saw these things, they found the real footage of riots in Athens priorly reported by Greek news. Do you believe that? Can Fox have people who differentiate Athens from Moscow, one big and powerful European language from the other, or just look at the date on the tape?
That was it! I was done and I still am with Foxnews. Thank you very much!
When you talked about "gov. media complex" you said the following; "when a compassionate conservative dares to speak out, he's condemned to Gulag of media silence and exile." That's right!
You're right. But, right now, I think you're being silent for no good reason about THE MOST IMPORTANT hot, bloody war in the world, which claimed more than 5 3 0 0 (fifty three hundred) lives already and doing so just at this second.

I'll do it. At 1tv.ru/news/world/277488 heroic Ivan Prozorov and Dmitry Belov are reporting from the war zone. Situation in Donbass is worsening.
You MUST watch it and you can read the translation of the text. In the last 24 hours at least 8 people are killed and more than 80 injured.
At 2:30 min. Ivan shows that for the people who left with nowhere to go life is not easier than in the front lines. Some hardly can get any food from humanitarian aid to feed their families. That's the only way of starvation. there is absolutely nothing left. They hide in dark and in cold ruins. No water, no gas, no electric, n money, no stores, nothing. At 2:42min. you'll see the self-defense men, by risking their lives are giving a family some grains to survive. The man, father of the family says that he is an ethnic Ukrainian, has no place to go. If he would even get out and go other parts of Ukraine, he will be drafted. It means to come back as a killer o
f destroyer of his own people and town.
"I don't want to do it, I can't do it, I can't go brother on brother," - he says.
Kiev thugs are using cassette artillery, which apparently breaks down in small shrapnel, which meant to cause maximum damage. At 3;20min. you'll see a warhead which didn't explode, but got stuck 3 meters in the ground. Some are in basement for a long time already, even a man, a father can't hold his tears back telling what they're going through. Look at 5:15min. No words needed.

In the meantime, no other than parliament members in Kiev, mostly from radical nationalist parties, before tomorrow's meeting in Minsk between the 4 main players, are offering no less than cutting off diplomatic ties with Russia.  Nekherasibe!  Nudavaydryandelayuzhe! That's what I say. They will understand.
At's at 1tv.ru/news/pworld/277489. Look at the mess of running that country. Do you know that
RF is still the biggest partner in business with UA? In one breath; Russians are enemies, but Ukrainian needs help .... from Russia. Ain't it a b.t.h! You are my enemy, but help me. Wwwhhhhat?

Look at this; did you hear that CNN called UA military "Pro-American troops?"
While O is saying that he prefers a political solution, one of his minion networks is putting a fire under the pot with Signorelli parapraxis. Parapraxes of proxy war. There you have it.
"If you like your war, you can keep your war. You want more war, I'll give you more war. More bloodshed is the way to go, girls. You can have it and eat it too under my command. I'll make it happen, because I'm too big to fail and whatever I say, - goes. The glob is my territory, baby, it's my printer, my monopoly game and my signature speaks louder than the biggest bombs in the world."
That's what he means, isn't he?  Check it at 1tv.ru/world/277490. 
Today, after shoring up $1 Billion in congress for new "pro-american" forces called Kiev Thugs in my book, in the evening he called Putin to "tune him up" for tomorrow's meeting in Minsk. At RT.com/231149-obama-putin-call-ukraine.
I'm going to listen to Dr. S.F.Cohen now.

So long.







Followers

Blog Archive