Friday, June 13, 2014

To Michael Savage (part 148)

Doc,

About 5pm. I've got through you on radio. Just a few min. before the top of the hour. You said that you're going to play a doctor on doctor Savage show and to answer to callers Qs as the one who is outsider looking inside.
I had 3 Qs, short and precise.
When your call screener picked up I dared to offer only 2, because his sound is so anxious and rushing.
I understand that, he has to move the show along.
So, I said the first is the exchange 5-1 with that soldier with g.tm. residents, among which only 1 is a big shut, the other 4 are thrown into the group to dilute the picture, and, Ukraine, should you be interested. He was typing what I was saying, asked for my name, called me "dear" and told me to wait.
You picked up, said "Anna from WABC go." I quickly said about only one big shut theory, but didn't hear your response. Phone went deaf. I waited for the end of 5pm, top of the hour news end, heard you talking to a woman asking if phones were back. You were tasting; 1, 2, 3. I was with 2 of you on the phone. Then I tried again, thinking that we got disconnected, got through again, said we got disconnected and your screener said "we put your call already."
I didn't hear your response, don't know if you hear me and how much of what I said. Maybe NS. was listening? :)

I'll put my Qs now as follows;
1.  Which one was the biggest shut who lived in G.tm. who was released with other of his 4 friends and who got paid how much do arrange that exchange?  Damaged good deserter is not an asset for American military any more, actually he was an enemy sympathizer and from now on we'll be on the other side, which makes 6 enemies released against us. On top of it, 6 real soldiers were killed for him (looking to find the damaged good converter) and others over there are in more danger because of that release.

2.  Do you know what news agencies in Latin America are broadcasting false information telling their people to go to USA right now? Do you know that they're telling their public that America wants them, needs them and calls them right now to get into the country, that this is the time, they're waiting for you?

3.  Do you know what Int'ly prohibited war weapon is being used right now to shell entire residential areas in eastern Ukraine indiscriminately on top of  any object, such as residential buildings, hospitals, chemical factories, day cares, moving emergency vehicles transporting wounded - you name it? Those bombs come down like fireworks and burns down everything and anybody underneath. I put the clips in my prior posts showing those on Russian news. You think civilized world don't see it or don't want to see it and why? Those clips are also at @Starlet737 on Twitter.
None of these I do for more than 4 years already has any commercial component in it whatsoever.
Actually they're all unanimous.

4.  You also talked about Iraq saying there is a humanitarian disaster. Not interested, don't care, don't want to hear about it, because;
a) we don't know who is who over there (there are many different groups in tribal wars like those),
b) all the sides involved in conflict will want all Americans dead no matter what,
Anybody didn't benefit from killing another one eventually is going to blame America .
c) the entire chaos won't end there, eventually it will end up in here, in the streets of NYC and San-Fran-sicko.

It's after 6pm now in NYC, Friday the 13th, pouring rain and thunderstorm outside of my window.
My intellectual day is just starting.
I'll take some vitamins now before I start watching the news. News from Balkans gets to my emotional faculties. I'll be back soon.

Ok, I'm back. It's 7:30pm now. First watched today's Daily Press Briefing of the DOS at WH. Today's spokesperson was Marie Harf, which is softer looking than the other one - Psaki, who seems scratching
demons out of her face when trying to pull her hair back from her face. That one really has disturbing gestures with her hands and fingers, when she turns the hands around a circle and sticks a finger to the face of the reporter who asked the particular Q she despises. Her smile is far from phony, it's naturally scary to me.
This one - Ms. Harf has a phony, but nice smile. You could see she was training in front of the mirror trying to keep front teeth all the way open as long as possible.
First she said "sorry for the delay, it has been a busy day." I wonder what else she had to do besides coming out there and reading the BS someone already wrote?
She said that DOS agrees with Ukrainian President's "peace plan" without quoting anything from any document. She should be required to give out copies of  document from which she is quoting. She just commenting on it, which I personally wouldn't give a damn!!! If I'd be one of those reporters sitting there I'd ask her to give it to me a copy of the document attached to the page of the comment she is reading from with signature underneath of it. The way the thing is being run is a joke. But, let's go back.
She says that UA Pres. asks from "separatists" to lay down their arms. Who are the separatists? What "separatist" means? The ones who are still in their homes and towns trying to protect what's left? They didn't go to Kiev and attack anyone, they don't asked money from the West, they're the ones working when the West was cooking trouble in Kiev for months using Neo-Nazi elements who are about 5% of population in Ukraine who concentrated in the West of the country. They did a coup, West pretended that there was an election. no matter what, as long as someone they like comes to power and dances under their music. Who did they got on their side? A billionaire who's money is hidden in the West?
Is it what it is? I see.....
Now this thing in Kiev who last a few days already started using Int'ly prohibited white phosphor bombs on it's own people in burning civil war, who after 7 session of 3 ways negotiations in Brussels doesn't want to pay the gas bill to RF with finances of IMF, telling people in their own towns to give up the last bullets and surrender. Do you know that they're bounties set for certain peoples' heads who are from Southeast of the country by Kiev? Do you know that all the oligarchs now in UA who divided the country in between themselves are financing their own military groups paying those bounties?
Would you give up your last bullet, when your family is dead or self-exiled to survive, your house is destroyed and there is a bounty on your head calling you "separatist" and "t.r.r.st?"
I don't know why Putin is waiting for so long watching his people being slaughtered. Don't you know that he has people who're condemning him for doing nothing. This thing - Ms. Harf was saying that RF sent a few tanks over the border to UA. First, I want to see the proof, second, what a few tanks are going to do under the firework type of shelling from the skies with weapon of mass distraction?
Is her boss is crazy or what? Then, she said negotiators will meet in Kiev this weekend and that "we call on Russia to use this opportunity to demonstrate its commitment to peace, etc." and "failure of Russia to deescalate the situation will lead to additional costs." She meant $$$$??? Oh yeah!
While she read the last words she looked up and straight with stronger look thought her glasses, as if she really meant it. Overall she is still nicer looking than the other one, whos last name sounds very bad in Russian. Psaki? Ooh la la.... And her voice sounds like a witch trying to vacuum cookies into her mouth through a pipe blocked with broomstick. Ooh la la...  Bozhe spaci I soxroni!
Ms. Harf is nicer. I like her better. :) She has squeaky voice (she would be the loudest one heard from chaotic scene of distraction to call for help (don't want to hear her in tongue fight, though)).
She should apply to walk Connie around the pool when Putin is swimming, see if she'd be qualified to do that. Who's Connie? Connie is Putin's lively black Labrador.
I'm sure she'd prefer me to do that. I mean Connie. I'd like to take a test on live TV in both countries, see to which one of as, strangers to her, Connie instinctively would go to pick a sitter for her.

I'm so happy I don't have a sinful job like Ms. Harf, - being an instrument of spreading lies which can cost innocent human lives and devastation around the world. And, actually, possibly come back and hurt us here at any moment. I believe she things she has a "successful career."
That's why I didn't touch paid journalism in this country. Just to be around business of information would cause me emotional and spiritual damage.

Let go back now, shall we?
In the meantime, while IMF agrees to pay the gas bill for Ukraine to Russian Federation in the amount of $385 for 1,000 cubic meter, which is less than western Europe is paying  - $485, the new president of UA is not ready to use it yet. Still bargaining. If I'd be in his place  - a Billionaire, I'd write my own check to earn my own electing in the eyes of my own people. After would go to conflict zone personally with a white flag and talk to my own countrymen directly and apologize for their losses and promise to make up for them and do it right away - talking to the rest of the country from there.
He would be an instant hero and be written into history books of Ukraine with golden letters. But, no....
This is too "genius" for him to guess. How someone can go to the people of his own country who are his brothers and cousins and talk to them? Oh no, no candidate of presidency or president does it in precious Europe and America, isn't it? From where he can learn that?
Those who are pulling his strings now, never did that. This is famous "don't do as I do, do as I say?"
Ok, then.

Oh, oh! Wanted to get back to reporting from Russian news, but all sides are blocked. None of them are
working. Neither .ru domain, nor .com. I can go to all .UA and .com news from Ukraine, but not Russia.
Tried also through twitter. Can dead only headlines, but nothing is opening there either. No text, no videos. Went to Drudgereport.com, clicked on link for news about Russia, also didn't open. Is this a information blockade or what.
I'll keep trying.

So long.


  









No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive