Sunday, April 20, 2014

To Michael Savage (part 114)

Doc,

Yesterday I was happy to hear Lt. Michael Behenna's voice for the first time and from freedom.
What a wonderful man! To bad, young for me - just kidding!
We can only imagine the happiness of his family to have him home. After what he went through, no wonder he wants to do farming. He needs psychological therapy that only animals and plants can give.
Sometimes I wonder if I need it too, but I don't have place to go away from humans and their noise.
No wonder when people die they right RIP. Peace what they hope to get. That "luxury" won't be achieved in cemeteries in NYC - that's for sure.
I watched a program on Russian TV about a family who lived in the cluster of the most richest (the oligarchs) in Moscow vicinity and after financial difficulty decided to move into small village, which is practically in the forest without electricity and other "civilized" accommodations. Besides running hot water, they don't have anything ready - no stores. They have 5 children who are grown by now, who are baking bread, hunting for food, cooking in brick oven, etc. She said, they couldn't be happier.
She seemed to be the smartest and the happiest among others who were oligarchs' wives on the set leaving in her former neighborhood. Go figure.
Why would I mentioned this? I don't know. There is something to learn from it I guess. Like you, I can get sidetracked with thoughts running fast to connect things to create rationale.
As a REAL MAN and a SOLDER Michael brought up his friends in combat left behind today.
Back to DefendMichael.com website and the story behind L10freedonride.com what doesn't make sense to my logic. Why would they put young men and women in combat and keep their hands behind their becks in those horrifying life and death situations in those ragged, scary lands? That why we get so many of them back in caskets. And some survivals like those still in Leavenworth stuck in prison? Everyone should go to these websites and try to help.
A note, a postcard, a letter of encouragement for their continuous survival today and gratitude for their service the least we all can do.
Defendmichael@gmail.com,
email to his parents - Scott and Vicky at SBehenna@cox.net,
for the rest who are still there at L10Freedomride@gmail.com and their address and the number from this website.
I can't believe that Michael has to start his life all over again with nothing, like he never did anything worth appreciation from this society.

Talking of what you were talking today, the 18th, about Poloci washing feet of illegals because of good Friday; what else should she do to protect her r.gg.tyb.tch personality from attacks from her own constituency?  How else she feel look good thinking she is "giving back?" That's what make her to look "in tuned" with agenda. That's what she suppose to do, isn't it?
I wouldn't let her wash my dog's feet. How am I going to disinfect them afterwords. Quarantine my pooch? I don't think so. She can't come close - that's it, point, end of the story.

Things can be simpler on talk shows, because it's more important to talk about the problems in Balkans, which can become WWIII at anytime, by plan or by accident. This won't leave us out in here - believe me. You don't speak Russian and don't know what's going on in there.  It seemed that you were interested and felt the seriousness of the situation, then last a few days you got bored and didn't go there. If you'd get real info. you would, I'm sure.
Let me keep you posted on this:
Last Wed., the




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive