Thursday, May 5, 2016

To Michael Savage May 5th, Thursday, 2016 AD

Doc,

Today you have a substitute. I'm listening on and off.
Trump enjoyed Mexican food on Cinco de Mayo made in Grill restaurant located in Trump Tower,
at https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/posts/10157008375200725:0.

What more Mexicans and the rest of Hispanics need to see to believe that his man has his heart on the right place for them? He employed 1000's of them for decades, definitely like their cuisine by not only eating but praising, etc.
Should I be his consultant I'd suggest him to go out to an Mexican community and dance with them, play games such as hitting Pinatas. I'd suggest to make Pinatas with his own designs, put nice things inside and go send a massage of good will.
Wouldn't it be nice?
He needs a C on C to brief, consult and make recommendation to him and his cabinet.
He also needs to establish a new C on FP with new, much better educated and objective people on broad. Am I rushing the time? Maybe I am and it feels good.

Do you know what funny thing happened couple of days ago?
On Tuesday (May 3rd) I saw a pair of summer shoes made by Ivanka Trump designer. It was the only pair left.
I really didn't need it, can't really walk on it ( I wear comfortable shoes, mostly sneakers), but because it was Ivanka I wanted to buy it. Everybody in the store were in owe how it fit me and how toll and good I looked in those. I admit, I have gorgeous legs. Yes.
I didn't have enough on me, store was already closing and I asked to hold it for me until next morning, which was Wednesday.
I do not go out in mornings unless I have an important appointment that I had no control over the scheduling. I'm a night person, get to sleep in the morning and usually go out in the afternoons.
The store manager gave me only until 11am pick up deadline and I said 'yes.'
On my way home heard that Cruising-Cruz dropped out and was more than trilled. In connected shows with that news. I had a 'news-n-shoes' moment. The news was music to my ears and shoes made me taller and more confident looking. I'm a casual dresser, but for Mr. Trump looks matter, so I have to go by the protocol on this. Yessir. :) I don't mind.

Couldn't sleep all night, working until 6am. Alarm was set at 10am. I got up, brushed my teeth and went out without even a cop of coffee, just like that, which I never do. Though I'll grab something on my way, but didn't.
Got to the store after 11am when they were about putting it back on the floor. I was so excited that looked around more and found onother (not Ivanka) pair, another style, which was a very bright color on a reasonably high heel (on too high - I can't move).
Everybody knows that brights are in style now and everybody around me in the store said that I must have them. So, I've got both.
Did I need them? My conscious said no, but my subconscious told me to have them in case I have to meet with Trump and his family. !?!  It wanted me to look toll and bright, should that day come.
I forgot how many other (all very beautiful, high end shoes, all Italian) I have in my closet that I never even wore. But... I wanted those and that day.
Got back home at 3:03pm. turned the radio on. You started the and said that you went out and bought a news suit for Trump inauguration. That was so funny...., that I opened a beer can.
That's why I listen to your show. Thorough many years I felt our though have telepathic connection.
I hope with God's will and more of our efforts that day will come. I prefer a private meeting over inauguration, because it's too tense, too crowded, take a long time is in cold winter and done outdoors. I don't have Trump-booths. Not yet.
********************************************************************************

Now, I'll go to the news that no one covers.
In Old Palmyra, Syria, Russian orchestra gave concert of classic music conducted by Valeriy Gergiev.
Amphitheater was full of people who came to enjoy a piece of normal life, after a devastating war.
Works of Bach, Beethoven, Rodion Shchedrin and others were played proving that life and its creations won over distraction and death.
Putin came on live on tele-screens located in amphitheater and said that the concert is dedicated to all victims of Syrian war and is a symbol of hope for defeating terror.
Homage was paid to the memory of  Alex Prokhorenko who gave his life to free Palmyra.
To bad I can't link this wonderful report on 1tv.ru. You have to search yourselves.
Officer Alex Prokhorenko's funeral is at NTV.ru/novosti/1626876. He was 25 years old, father to be and became a Hero for Russia. He should be hero for Syria too. To me Syrians owe him a monument and other things which are done for that type of sacrifice. I have no words for him. All I can ask is that 'why any American organization is not getting involved to help those Russians families whose members are fighting against t.r.r in Syria and elsewhere. Oh, sorry, I forgot that they're hardly doing anything for American soldiers' families, let alone for Russians.
They have money for every bozo around the world, including $335 Million for Ukraine's multi-billionaire President Uncle-PP, to buy more weapons and kill his own people. Biden calls it "security" assistance. I wonder how much of that money he's going to swindle back to his pocket through his son's phony employment in oil industry. He is consulting Kiev to do what? I'd like to know about it.
Any "journalist" in this county can investigate what is little Biden exactly consulting and who determines the price.
Remember when Hillary was asked how come she got paid $600 000 for a speech in front of wall street men, she said "that's how much they were offering." Interesting. She sounds like a shy girl who is satisfied with what she gets. Imagine if she'd be bargaining?
Bernie is right, she should share her genius thoughts with all of us, so we can better ourselves.
Should I be one of those who Trump will talk to before his debates with her, landslide will be secured. I know things that she doesn't, but as former SoS she suppose to. She'll be so embarrassed that if she'd still has any conscious left, she'll run off the stage.
I'll ask about the functions of our embassies around the world. No Benghazi incident, I'm sick of it. ********************************************************
You were right by saying that ambassadors should speak the language of countries they're stationed in and be a little normal people. Unfortunately they're not. Look at those who are Russia and Ukraine. One is worse than the other in every way. Look at Tefft, he can't move to more. The man is morbidly obese. Fat went into his brain and killed all cells with toxins. He has handful of cells still working, but those are those which support function of stupidity in the brain.
His whole appearance shows that his qualification is in discipline called "Self-Theft of logic."
I just came up with an interesting idea. ************************************************


So long.



   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive