Friday, July 31, 2015

To Michael Savage July 31st, Friday

Doc,

Yesterday you were badmouthing founding fathers calling them "imperfect" and some more stuff. You obviously were mixing up things and throwing stones to Mark Levine's backyard.
He retaliated you on his show today. I'd like to see you debate in an intelligent and civil structure.
I'd love to be the mediator and try to bring you together in cooperation and peace for the sake of conservatism. You're right, it's sad that such few of them out there and you don't get along. Libs don't do that, they go together like group of hyenas.
Today I heard part of your show. You asked the listeners if they understood what agency's head you asked trump to be appointed to, should he becomes President, in your interview with him couple of days ago. You asked us to call with an answer and reward the right one with a book.
I didn't try to call, although I mentioned it in my last blog already.
Sometimes you can go so high up in praising yourself and your intellect that you'd subconsciously insult your own listeners. If they're not bright, why are they listening to you? You might say "because you're bright." And, I'd ask "if they're not bright how they figure that out?" And, so on.
Contrary to your approach Levin and Hannity do not badmouth their listeners. They might trash some individually after listening to their position, but not in group as you do from time to time.
I know you don't mean it, I know you also call them "the most intelligent and informed audience," but it worth to pat attention to a little more carefully. I know people who stopped listening to you because of your "narcissism" as they call it. Talk show mean "talk, talk means "conversation" not a monologue. Most of the time you sound like you're competing with your listeners in "who can sound smarter" contest. I believe 99% of your listeners do not think they're calling to the show to "compete" with you, but that's not how you feel according to your style of handling the calls. Your responses hardly will leave any regular caller not perplexed and nervous. Happened to me too. In one of my calls you didn't even listened what I was saying.

Now, my opinion about the dentist from Minnesota and his hunting of iconic lionCecil in Africa;
the whole confusion in people's mind is that he's a medical doctor and "suppose" to be smart and/or humane. That's the point their perception is coming from. Maybe you should meet my dentist, who is not only has been a dentist in his long life, but also taught at NYU to generations of doctors to be.
He has so many mental problems that I can't even start counting. In terms of his professional skills, my description can be much easier; if he finds the whole in your tooth, he'll make it bigger, if he won't, he will open his own whole. I have not seen a person that he didn't despise, laugh after, badmouth, ridicule, be afraid of, be condescending to, be jealous or envious of, etc, - the list can go on and on. The semi-literate sick and ugly creature working for him all her life and calling him "doc." every minutes in reality is his head's owner. In reality he's so afraid of her, you have to see it to believe it. Just about anything I'd believe that man is capable of doing. Should something come out
tomorrow I'd not be surprised. Should he pay that much money on anything including hunting?
No, he'd not spend such type of money on his own life saving. But, why would I tell this? Because lion-killer Palmer was (yes, he's finished his career) medical doctor, that's why outrage was so great.
My point is again this; if someone is a "health" provider, such as a medical doctor, does not mean that he's not a cruel bastard and a killer. Should those types get a chance to do it to human, they'd not hesitate.
Oh, to your Q "why do I still go to my dentist?" I know him and can control him my own way by calling him names I find appropriate for particular occasions. Also I'm a medical nurse and know a little about dentistry, so he is sort of limited in his harmful ways toward me. Because, simply I stop him. It doesn't mean he didn't try or haven't been successful in his psychopathic attempts, but he got what he deserved, not what he expected. I enjoy the frightened look on his face when I stare in his eyes. Last time I saw him was yesterday. He burst out such stupidity that made me laugh the whole day, uncontrollably. Three times I've got caught in torrential rain yesterday in NYC and laughed out loud through all of them, thanks to him. Today I woke up laughing on the same thing and continued it every time I remembered it. Matter of fact I'm laughing right now while writing this.

What's going on in economic war waged against Russia perpetrated by WH is not a laughing matter though. Today new measures have been enforced, new names of companies, organizations and individuals are added to the list, at RT.com/news/311275-russia-slams-us-sanctions.
To the Q of RT correspondent, WH press secretary lied through his teeth.
American media plays blind and deaf on this, which makes them to write some little psychotic things here and there only.
In the meantime there war in Donbass continues. Local civilans are being injured and killed on daily bases, at DNR-news.com/dnr/23592-tri-zhitelya-gorlovki-raneny-pri-obstrele.html.
You do not cover this hot war, didn't invite expert such as S.F. Cohen again, do not read this blog on the air. Didn't mentioned about 1000 years anniversary of Christening of Rus, etc. Why?

Oh, by the way, Beijing won hosting of winter Olympics in 2022. I'm happy for them. Hard working and diligent Chinese people will pull it through with integrity and pride as they did at summer Olympics in 2008.


So long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive