Thursday, October 2, 2014

To Michael Savage Oct. 2nd, Morning News

Doc,

I listened to parts of the your show yesterday. Talking about ebola, I'll tell you my opinion;
DHS, DOS, DOE, HHS, CDC (and maybe more) all guilty of endangering the safety, security and health of the citizens of this country. I can go on and on with this,but it's not what I want to do now.
Did you hear what Dr. Cohen said about Ukraine and Russia relations on Tuesday JBshow?
WOW! I din't know that Bite-me-MrBiden could put his foot in his mouth with dirty galoshes on.
He apparently did it a few years ago in Russia while talking to Putin, then the PM, on his face!
Imagine that Putin has to deal with Hillary-the-hilarious, Bite-me-Biden, john-the-bloodymouth-McShame? The whole "bums' club" under the dome in DC getting together and standing up clapping
for a brother killer who came to ask for OUR money to kill more of his own.
I can't believe my eyes and ears. What can I say? The only sign of sanity I have for myself is that I still can be surprised.
Yesterday's news from main networks in Russia had such disturbing reports that I couldn't go through. I couldn't bear to see all the wounds, how soldiers of self-defense are treating each other's injuries, the only doctor in there was working right under the sky, in the battlefield, on the ground,
on the soil, on the dirt.
Even though I'm a Certified 'Medical Nurse in Military Reserves' from there and have seen and worked to help people in disaster, still those pictures took an emotional toll on me. Man made disaster is much more hurtful because of its psychological side, especially when it's done by
your own countrymen. Closer to the skin, deeper the burn.

You want to see a real journalist, a MAN, watch heroic Sergei Zenin reporting from war zone on the evening news of Sep. 30th on 1tv.ru at 21:00, clip's name "Donetsk airport is still a zone of intensity."
Don't know why, but this clip doesn't have a number.
At 1tv.ru/news/world/268856 and @starlet737 (tw.#774) you'll see the bombing of the center of Donetsk, bodies all over. Yesterday was a bombing also. Self-defense reported that there were 11 casualties. About 50 people are injured, among them children.
Who can count them all, anyway?  Who can count people who are dying from hunger, thirst in dark and cold or from their injuries, those who couldn't go anywhere?

At 1tv.ru/news/world/268857 report says that The Investigative Committee of RF indicted UA's Defense Minister and some others of committing genocide.  Check www.en.sledcom.ru for details.

Timur Siraziyev is showing what's going on in Kiev at 1tv.ru/news/world/268858. 
Look how those "pro-EU and democratically oriented people" are doing "justice" on the streets.
At 2:30 min. into the tape you'll see member of Rada Irina Farion, who is a known openly-bloody-russophobe, calling for world war III. Hear what she says to troops before leaving to Donbass for killing mission.
Look who are we protecting, who are we paying, what we're encouraging. I mean not US - you and I, but our government. Did she ever heard of Minsk agreement, ceasefire, UN Sec. Gen.'s order to keep the ceasefire? Look at this one and put john-the-bloody-mouth -McShame next to her. What a company of warmonger nuts paid by American and European taxpayers ! ! !
These bunch blood thirsty creature are the ebola of today's political life of the world, which is despite their small number can contaminate beyond their living borders.
As the old saying goes "tell me who is your friend and i tell you who you are."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers