Friday, June 21, 2013

To Michael Savage (part 60)

Doc,

In today's meeting between Putin and Cameron Putin said "who are you going to help in Syria, cannibals, who take insides of their dead enemies and eat on camera?" I told you about that video on Russian news sites, why didn't you put on your site?
Also check www.vesti.ru/doc.html?id=1095318. That's in Russian, showing good samaritans are taking in their hands to bring some order in different areas of society's ills.
I was at Metropolitan Museum today. It was crowded, lots of tourists, I heard lots of French. Coffee was $3. lol You never really see the Museum in full. It's so big, every time when I come out I want to go back the next day to finish the rest. My favorite galleries are Egyptian, American, Greek sculpture, etc.
There are lots of books about American civil war now. I wonder how would it look like if the other side won? I found a book, which has very interesting, sometimes funny, sometimes unnerving, revealing facts about the notable events in history. To find out that so much depended on accidents and coincidences during the history, while we try to view it from a prism of reason, is really eyeopening.

Did you know that because of his hemorrhoids in the morning of Waterloo battle Napoleon was uneasy and was late to start the battle as planned by about 5 hours, which believed brought his solders down?
I'll bring other examples too, which are informative and funny later.

So long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive