Friday, April 19, 2013

To Michael Savage (part 40)

Doc,

I'm listening. It seems that s..t goes down every day. I just listen the interview with scumbages' uncle where he says that those 2 are from Dagestan. It's deferent from Chechnya. Mayor Giuliani was on wcbs radio today talking about Chechnya, how American's were sympathetic and they thought that Putin got too far with them, etc. Before they got to Americans, Americans were sympathetic with them, that's true.
I just checked Russian news in Russian main networks, you won't believe, they too only mentioned "North Caucasus." Not an exact republic or ethnicity.
A year and the half that I lived in Southern France every Chechen I ever talked to was hating Russian in hope of going back top kill more of them and showing 3 finger combination to French who took them as refugees and were feeding and breeding them for their own demise. It the beginning I was feeling sorry for French, but when I got to know them better and better every day I found out that they brought it to themselves. When you're lazy and hate your own guess what others going to do to you.
I'm not surprised that this come to these shores. If the policies go the way they are today, this would be just the beginning.
This morning coming out of house in Upper East side I saw lots of military armored cars and Army Coast Guards on Park Ave. Crossing the park to the west side and listening radios disturbing news I watched the dogs running around and tulips opening up the the sun. They don't know anything about this vicious garbage of humanity, do they? Life is so much better with dogs and flowers - 2 of my favorite things in life.

So long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers