Wednesday, June 6, 2012

To Michael Savage (part 31)

Doc,

D-day - it is! I'm listening to you and walking down on UWS. Before the 2nd hour of the show I've got on front of Apple store. There is a woman who is selling (she is regular)
selling election pins 99% of which praising O. Only ridiculous ones about Romney. She even had Bo's pic. saying "Bo barks for you."

I'm not sure if I wrote before about this, but a few yeas ago I was living in Nice, South France. They had a little parade on D-day and those who were watching on the streets with me didn't know or pretended that never heard Americans freed (or at least helped) their country from vermin.
Recently Michael Medved was talking about lies and myths about WWII. One of them, he said, was that Franch soldiers didn't fight. He said they did. I'm not sure how much, tough.
He didn't specified that part.
Very big Church of Notre-Dame right in the heart of Nice, very beautiful, famous historic and religious landmark, has a sign stating it was a site of "resistance." It doesn't say "fight" or "battle." It's on Ave. De Jean-Medecin, which is like Broadway for New York City. I lived on that Ave. and the Church was couple of blocks away. I used to walk by all the time. Afterwords I took my stuffed animals and went to Khan, where USS Enterprise aircraft carrier came close to. All the big shots went to be on it and take pictures and let lots of solders out for a day break. I still Have pic.s.

I'm listening right now and can't do this both, it's very noisy in here.

So long.

Followers