Monday, May 7, 2012

To Michael Savage (part 29)

Hi Doc,

I was walking down on Broadway in UWS listening to you about an hour ago. Passing by Chase bank I saw a guy who had a professional videocamera. I mean the real TV network type. He looked at me too, said hello, his face was familiar, I saw him around before. I said hello back. He just pull the camera up, put on his shoulder and asked if I want to talk to them. I asked who are them and what about? Then he other guy - the reporter turned around and said hello. He's a handsome man, clean cut, has a jewish sounding last name, I saw him before reporting for live news. He introduced himself, shook my hand and asked if I'd give my opinion about what happened yesterday in that bank branch. I said "I don't even know what happened, surprise me." He said that somebody robbed that brench, a man who was dressed as a female police officer. I didn't know the news. In the morning I only heard that it was a robbery in HSBC bank in downtown and that robber robbed the same location before. He said, he heard of that, but he wanted my opinion about this one. At that time the camera man turned the lights on and pointed on me. I said, "no, I don't want to talk about something I just heard about and on top of it you're a liberal network. I'm a conservative, maybe we're handful in UWS, but we exist. They both were taken by that. A little shocked, I little disgusted (I assume) that I wasn't their customer they lloked at each other. I said "I didn't watch TV for a long time now, I listen the radio tough. "Who are you listening now?" he asked. I said "take a guess." NPR - he said. No, I'm listening to Michael Savage" I said (I still had my headphones on). I still was listening your rants about troups coming back dead and they're all worrying about "violence in overseas." It was about the end of the second hour. "Oh", this young, handsome reporter replied, "Savage, that neo-con." "Who is neo - con?" I said, "what is neo - con, anyway? He's a patriot, his heart goes out for his country." He looked shacked, started to look around trying to find another idiot to file out his time, so he can get paid.
What's funny and awkward is that they think people are so stupid that stopping them and asking Q just enough gift of itself, so they shouldn't pay them. Last time I turned the radio to NPR, they were talking about steemed strawberries. I'm not kidding. What do you expect?

So long.

Followers